• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: vs Dolphins

Simba

Staff Member

the fuck is going on?
we might have to elevate a CB to the 53 and also use all 3 of our elevations to bring up CBs at this rate lol

how are we always so cursed at this one position?
it's almost like when EDC and Ozzie say "you can never have too many corners" the universe takes that as a challenge

As a note here since I was mistaken too, you can only elevate 2 players each week but can do it 3 times now. I got my lines crossed up.

But yeah you might need a CB. You might also need Sharpe as he's more of a swing T than Faalele. Might need to use that 53 spot on Saturday if we want more than 2 guys to come up. Good thing is that we still have vets (i.e. Sharpe, Fackrell, Carrie, etc.) that can be added and then dropped later without going through waivers.

But hopefully Stephens in particular is fine. I'd guess Humphrey will be alright.

Simba

Staff Member
Inactives potential for the week...

RB: Davis
TE: Oliver/Boyle
OL: Stanley, Faalele (if Sharpe is elevated)
DL: Jones

Proche and Stephens look to be the big injury concerns right now from a depth perspective and needing to make additional moves to counteract that.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Inactives potential for the week...

RB: Davis
TE: Oliver/Boyle
OL: Stanley, Faalele (if Sharpe is elevated)
DL: Jones

Proche and Stephens look to be the big injury concerns right now from a depth perspective and needing to make additional moves to counteract that.

given how low our usage of WRs was in week 1, i think it's somewhat possible they'd be ok with just 4 WRs active if proche cant go for a week

i also think ricard's status needs to be watched - apparently was limping late on sunday (i didnt notice live) and hasnt practiced yet this week

i think they'll be ok with faalele - my guess is that in an emergency that moses moves to LT and faalele comes in at RT

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
1663282175191.png

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
Proche's injury came at the worst time for him. I don't want him to get lost in depth chart because he was hurt at the beginning of the year.

allblackraven

Hall of Famer

the fuck is going on?
we might have to elevate a CB to the 53 and also use all 3 of our elevations to bring up CBs at this rate lol

how are we always so cursed at this one position?
it's almost like when EDC and Ozzie say "you can never have too many corners" the universe takes that as a challenge

Harbs spoke on that New Jersey turf - said seemed really packed and hard.

Ellicottraven

Ravens Ring of Honor

stephens apparently left with a trainer at some point in yesterdays practice

how does this happen to our CB room every single year no matter what's going on with the rest of the team???

if he cant go and peters isnt back then we're already looking at CB 5 and 6 as starters alongside Marlon in week 2... against 2 of the most dynamic WRs in the league

That would spell disaster with a capital D.

Ellicottraven

Ravens Ring of Honor
tbf ricard didnt have a great game on sunday
i wonder if boyle's gonna be ready this week? that would help massively

no obvious indication that proche's aggravated anything, might just be a sign that he's still being brought back from the training camp injury

stephens is the one that really really concerns me
And now Marlon with a groin injury too. Those linger.

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
I’m ready boys, played a little CB/S in high school. Class of 2006 what what

Ellicottraven

Ravens Ring of Honor
i would really like for this team not to fall apart to injuries before the reinforcements can arrive

i would like to see all the pieces of this defence play together please...

let us please have ojabo, bowser, peters play with madubuike, houston, oweh, queen, pierce, jones, campbell, stephens, hamilton, chuck, williams...
As an avowed agnostic, I'm saying prayers too!