• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2018 NFL Draft

DeVito52

Ravens Ring of Honor
Damn it. Lasley and scott better kill it.

Not to mention I'm still pissed for passing on Gallup. Damn it Ozzie

And Calvin Ridley.

#1 WR is an overrated commodity if you have a TE whos capable of filling that role.....

We just drafted two really good TE prospects. Get fucking real
Pretty much. Like it or not the guys who will be out there running routes week 1 are already signed on our roster.

Simba

Staff Member
So I was down at the Ravens draft party today so didn't have time to check in here.

Anyone care to give a quick synopsis on the reactions around here to the picks so far?

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
So I was down at the Ravens draft party today so didn't have time to check in here.

Anyone care to give a quick synopsis on the reactions around here to the picks so far?
I HATE EVERYONE AHHHHHHHHHHH

DeVito52

Ravens Ring of Honor

Averatt = good

Kenny young = good

Scott = pretty good

Lasley = FUCK YOU OZZIE (mainly me and flex)

Elliot = pretty good

Can't remember if we picked anyone else

With some outliers of course.

Simba

Staff Member
Averatt = good

Kenny young = good

Scott = pretty good

Lasley = FUCK YOU OZZIE (mainly me and flex)

Elliot = pretty good

Can't remember if we picked anyone else

With some outliers of course.

Sounds about right lol. Liked the Young and Elliott picks the best. Think Averett is solid. Scott I admittedly don't know enough about. I guess when you have 12 picks you can take a chance on the upside of someone like Lasley.