• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2018 NFL Draft

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator

from baltimorebeatdown.com

Ravens 2018 Undrafted Free Agent Tracker:

JO_75

Hall of Famer
from baltimorebeatdown.com

Ravens 2018 Undrafted Free Agent Tracker:

Newest Signees:

- Chris Board SS North Dakota State
- Mason McKenrick LB John Carroll
- Du'Vonta Lamkin DT Oklahoma

Simba

Staff Member
I'm never heard of any of these UDFAs so I assume that's a good thing because I had never heard of Michael Pierce, Jaylen Hill, Bam Bradley, etc.

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
Okay but then what will I do to occupy my time during the offseason?? I need football .
Be the productive citizen I know you can be. You need football, but do you need the emotional distress of developing man-crushes for prospects while knowing you have absolutely no control or say on where a prospect goes and simultaneously seeing these guys go to either a hated team or a team we play next season? My man, that's self-torture. That's TORMENT! We don't need these negativity in our lives. Take heed of these words, my fellow Ravens brethen. The Flock shall prosper regardless.

DeVito52

Ravens Ring of Honor
Be the productive citizen I know you can be. You need football, but do you need the emotional distress of developing man-crushes for prospects while knowing you have absolutely no control or say on where a prospect goes and simultaneously seeing these guys go to either a hated team or a team we play next season? My man, that's self-torture. That's TORMENT! We don't need these negativity in our lives. Take heed of these words, my fellow Ravens brethen. The Flock shall prosper regardless.
I love the pain

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
I love the pain
giphy.gif