• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: vs Bills

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
Lamar bulking up this off-season seems to have put some more zip on his passes so maybe that will help? Sucks that we haven't been able to watch these two teams face each other in good weather yet though.
I can't wait to see the weather in January when we play them for AFC championship.

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
Hey Ravens fans! Bills fan here. I posted a few times in the past - I don't join other NFL clubs message boards but Ravens fans are still my favorite fans to tailgate with (and I love downtown Baltimore). Wish the game was in Buffalo! I'd make the trip but I have a wedding the night prior and I'll be too hungover to drive 6 hours.

Anyways - that Miami game was weird. The Bills killed themselves on offense. Underthrows. Drops. The heat definitely played a factor as half the team was hooked up to hydration IVs on the sidelines.

I expect a Baltimore win. We are BEAT UP. No excuses, though. Allen will still be out there.

Rookie CB's Benford and Elam have been outstanding. Benford will be OUT w/ a broken hand. Micah Hyde is out for the season. Tre White will not be back. CB Dane Jackson MIGHT be back. Bills also are hosting free agent CB Xavier Rhodes today. WR and special teams ace Jake Kumerow has a high ankle sprain (OUT). Allen's hand is something to monitor but he will play. Poyers status is undetermined.

Take advantage of the depleted secondary. Start Bateman / Duvernay in your PPR fantasy teams.

I'm at work - that's all I have for now! Cheers.
This is all true and therfore along with how our offense has been playing, I expect to put up points. However, until our defense can actually stop giving up historically bad levels of passing yards, it's hard to feel good about any game your playing. Let alone against a good offense like the Bills. Expecting another night scoring shootout type game.

Tank

Hall of Famer
Hey Ravens fans! Bills fan here. I posted a few times in the past - I don't join other NFL clubs message boards but Ravens fans are still my favorite fans to tailgate with (and I love downtown Baltimore). Wish the game was in Buffalo! I'd make the trip but I have a wedding the night prior and I'll be too hungover to drive 6 hours.

Anyways - that Miami game was weird. The Bills killed themselves on offense. Underthrows. Drops. The heat definitely played a factor as half the team was hooked up to hydration IVs on the sidelines.

I expect a Baltimore win. We are BEAT UP. No excuses, though. Allen will still be out there.

Rookie CB's Benford and Elam have been outstanding. Benford will be OUT w/ a broken hand. Micah Hyde is out for the season. Tre White will not be back. CB Dane Jackson MIGHT be back. Bills also are hosting free agent CB Xavier Rhodes today. WR and special teams ace Jake Kumerow has a high ankle sprain (OUT). Allen's hand is something to monitor but he will play. Poyers status is undetermined.

Take advantage of the depleted secondary. Start Bateman / Duvernay in your PPR fantasy teams.

I'm at work - that's all I have for now! Cheers.
You have a D back named Elam? Is his nickname Cleats?

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
pretty weird it's taken this long to get the reading back on the MRI. yet.
This is not me being mean or telling a joke. Pierce is so big he may literally have to go to a Zoo to use an animal's MRI considering he can't just stick a foot in a normal one. He's probably gotta get his whole body in or a lerge portion because it's his shoulder.

Hopefully I can watch this game with the Hurricane about to hit. Don't think we will have power or internet by Sunday.... I hope they ball out and pull the upset.

Nurps

Ravens Ring of Honor
Hopefully I can watch this game with the Hurricane about to hit. Don't think we will have power or internet by Sunday.... I hope they ball out and pull the upset.
Where are you at? I'm coastal St Pete area. Looks like it may skirt south of us now and hit Sarasota. Still gonna be a banger though. Tomorrows gonna suck.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
This is not me being mean or telling a joke. Pierce is so big he may literally have to go to a Zoo to use an animal's MRI considering he can't just stick a foot in a normal one. He's probably gotta get his whole body in or a lerge portion because it's his shoulder.
well lets hope Faalele never needs an MRI then.

Where are you at? I'm coastal St Pete area. Looks like it may skirt south of us now and hit Sarasota. Still gonna be a banger though. Tomorrows gonna suck.
Fort Myers, looks like entering Sarasota port Charlotte area but of it takes a little more eastern it will come through Lee county

JO_75

Hall of Famer
We got Ian Eagle and Charles Davis over Romo and Nantz who is calling the Pats vs Packers just because of who is playing the game. Like now Mac Jones isn't playing and it's Aaron Rodgers vs Brian Hoyer, like come on.