• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: vs Bills

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
Lmao who the hell is big baby? I apologize for my ignorance on this one.

1664470913200.png

Last edited:

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
Alright so we're all in agreement lol. Vet min for BWill if we can't sure things up with the combination of Jones and getting Calais more inside with JPP and Copeland.

Simba

Staff Member
Not totally suggesting it, but curious to see that if Stanley does return, if they go to a rotation kind of like they did at RT at points last year. Let him work his way back in without having to incur a full workload. Would ideally stack another T on the gameday roster just in case (Sharpe call up?) because it's something I would not put past the team with how they've handled other returns this year.

rossihunter2

Staff Member

I don’t mind waiting another week. Von is a very hard matchup for your first game back in over a year

i think it probably is gonna be faalele - stanley spent a bunch of time after practice with faalele this week apparently
that feels like faalele's playing a significant amount this week (maybe they do what @Simba suggests they might do and rotate to ease Ronnie in) - maybe ronnie's the backup this week although that would be strange

or maybe he's helping the guy who's borrowing his job for 1 more week

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
i think it probably is gonna be faalele - stanley spent a bunch of time after practice with faalele this week apparently
that feels like faalele's playing a significant amount this week (maybe they do what @Simba suggests they might do and rotate to ease Ronnie in) - maybe ronnie's the backup this week although that would be strange

or maybe he's helping the guy who's borrowing his job for 1 more week

Faalele on Von Gon be ugly.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Not totally suggesting it, but curious to see that if Stanley does return, if they go to a rotation kind of like they did at RT at points last year. Let him work his way back in without having to incur a full workload. Would ideally stack another T on the gameday roster just in case (Sharpe call up?) because it's something I would not put past the team with how they've handled other returns this year.
definitely wouldn't surprise me one bit and I've wondered if they would do this as well.