• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The 1st half, The Refs and The Collapse

JAAM

Hall of Famer
I am still pissed off.
I expected the L. It’s just the way it happened that still has me pissed. Not too enthused about the Bengals either so it’s hard to look forward. Sigh

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
With all our injuries that have racked up, I feel we are catching the Bengals at a bad time, especially with them having extra rest.

purplepittabread88

Staff Member
Administrator
With all our injuries that have racked up, I feel we are catching the Bengals at a bad time, especially with them having extra rest.
Eh tbh I’m glad they beat the dolphins or else they would have been desperate. I bet they are feeling cocky and underrating us. I think we might smack them Sunday.

purplepittabread88

Staff Member
Administrator
I know we are incapable of playing a full game, but could anyone against me that when we are on, we are actually the best team in the league?

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
127 Yds and 2 T/Os in the 2nd half. SMH

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
I know we are incapable of playing a full game, but could anyone against me that when we are on, we are actually the best team in the league?
Nah. Our inability to convert on short yardage is a big handicap. Lack of run game and mounting pressure on Lamar to be perfect is too much…..Vs quality teams we need more balance. Also, I’m still not sure the defense has been “on” this season.

I'm pissed off for greatness
They should put our LB group in a room and force them to watch the Ray Lewis highlight reel every day before practice and games. And oh yeah, put Mac in that room also. They need to get pissed off about something. Lol