• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Way-Too-Early Prospect Watch: 2019

Oldfaithful

Hall of Famer
Much better top end WR talent in this draft. Much much better...
Terrible RB class though. When Love is your top guy... no. He's okay but I'm not the biggest fan in the world.

Solid OG class from the look of it.

Thank god we got Jackson. The only QB I really like from this class is Clayton Thorson... Whom to be fair I really like as well but still. Lock has a nice arm but nothing else. Patterson I haven't watched too much of.

DT class is what we need. Interior pass rush as of right now is our biggest need by far and this next class is loaded with good WRs at the top and DTs too

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Terrible RB class though. When Love is your top guy... no. He's okay but I'm not the biggest fan in the world.

Thank god we got Jackson. The only QB I really like from this class is Clayton Thorson... Whom to be fair I really like as well but still. Lock has a nice arm but nothing else. Patterson I haven't watched too much of.

DT class is what we need. Interior pass rush as of right now is our biggest need by far and this next class is loaded with good WRs at the top and DTs too

From what I can see DL and edge are gonna be stacked

Love isn’t the top guy believe me. David Montgomery Iowa State is the top guy. Might be a better runner of the ball than Saquan. Saquan is probably better in the pass catcher. I think forced almost 100 missed tackles last season

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Andrew wingard might be a steal of a SS in the mid rounds. Very good downhill safety, aggressive but smart, great first step and great at reacting/adjusting with his feet

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
bruh AJ Brown is a fucking madden create-a-character. at least he looks like it, that is one massive fucker for a WR

Oldfaithful

Hall of Famer
Good lord this QB is dismal.

Shea Patterson is a guy I somewhat like but shit he needs to work on a lot. His game is too much like Manziel for me to actually like him. But he's a tad more polished. He needs to work on his decision making.

Drew Locke has an arm similar to Josh Allen.. But his accuracy can be troubling and his athleticism is more Josh Rosen than Allen.. So he's good enough, but he can't use his athleticism to bail him out of trouble like Allen could.

I'm a fan of Clayton Thorson actually. accurate, good arm, good athleticism. Smaller school competition. But he only takes what the defense gives him. Which in it of itself is a positive actually but he doesn't take risks when at times he should. He has the arm to go deep, but he needs to do it more often.

I hated Herbert at first but upon further evaluation he looks like he could be a guy... Very talented but still has some issues scanning downfield. Occasionally has relapses in accuracy. Big arm. Good athlete. Needs to develop a tad... But Herbert and Thorson are my #2 and they pail in comparison to the big four from this class imo. Though I'd take both over Allen.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Drew Locke has an arm similar to Josh Allen.. But his accuracy can be troubling and his athleticism is more Josh Rosen than Allen.. So he's good enough, but he can't use his athleticism to bail him out of trouble like Allen could.

its crazy that there were some people advising drew locke to come out this year - best decision he'll ever make is going back to school - even then im not sure he gets taken anywhere higher than day 3