• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Way-Too-Early Prospect Watch: 2019

Oldfaithful

Hall of Famer
You forgot my 2 heart attacks

1] not taking Ridley
2] coming back to 1st to take Lamar Jackson
We got a prospect with a way higher ceiling in Hurst(sorry it's true. Ridley is probably going to be a #1 WR but it would not surprise me if Hurst makes an all pro team at some point in his career) and a potential future franchise guy in Jackson who is a hell of a lot better than you give him credit for...

Also two things that would make you angry... hmmmm.....

Derrick Henry isn't all that great(Titans signed Dion Lewis for a reason) and every first roundWR in the 2019 NFL draft is a better prospect than Ridley and will go higher... BOOM

Oldfaithful

Hall of Famer
AJ Brown is a stud btw. Collin Johnson and Deebo Samuel also look promising..

WR class at the top is already pretty good. I was a Calvin Ridley fan, and he may be more polished, but all three of these guys look like potentially very good prospects.. Brown might have elite WR potential and Collin Johnson could have a Mike Evans type impact upon first impressions. The guy from Miami is next on my list.

We need to come out with one of these guys. I sincerely believe that Lasley and Scott could be quality weapons for Jackson but we need a #1 WR. Then you can load the fuck up on the dline and the edges. After Flacco is gone we'll also have signifant cap to play around with. I'd bolster the edge position in that way if Timmy and Tyus don't pan out.

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
We got a prospect with a way higher ceiling in Hurst(sorry it's true. Ridley is probably going to be a #1 WR but it would not surprise me if Hurst makes an all pro team at some point in his career) and a potential future franchise guy in Jackson who is a hell of a lot better than you give him credit for...

Also two things that would make you angry... hmmmm.....

Derrick Henry isn't all that great(Titans signed Dion Lewis for a reason) and every first roundWR in the 2019 NFL draft is a better prospect than Ridley and will go higher... BOOM
If you think Lewis is brought so DH can be backup to him, you know nothing

Ravensnation5220

Ravens Ring of Honor
AJ Brown is a stud btw. Collin Johnson and Deebo Samuel also look promising..

WR class at the top is already pretty good. I was a Calvin Ridley fan, and he may be more polished, but all three of these guys look like potentially very good prospects.. Brown might have elite WR potential and Collin Johnson could have a Mike Evans type impact upon first impressions. The guy from Miami is next on my list.

We need to come out with one of these guys. I sincerely believe that Lasley and Scott could be quality weapons for Jackson but we need a #1 WR. Then you can load the fuck up on the dline and the edges. After Flacco is gone we'll also have signifant cap to play around with. I'd bolster the edge position in that way if Timmy and Tyus don't pan out.
I really like Deebo Samuel. Hes electric and would bring somethingg different to our offense. That is if Lasely doesnt pan out...

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
Based off this tweet, I now have a 7th round grade on Bosa:
Nick-Bosa-3.jpg

cdp

Ravens Ring of Honor
Anthony Johnson, WR, RS Senior (Buffalo) is one guy to watch. I noticed him after watching some Tyree Jackson highlights.
Raw in route running but he's your 50/50 ball guy. He goes up and gets it.

Anthony Johnson, WR, RS Senior (Buffalo) is one guy to watch. I noticed him after watching some Tyree Jackson highlights.
Raw in route running but he's your 50/50 ball guy. He goes up and gets it.
Was high on him this past season but he decided to go back to school

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
I want him, he possesses common sense
The Incredible Hulk says hello.

I can see Black Panther not being one of the best MCU movies, but the worst? No frickin way. Bosa is now clearly undraftable. :p

rossihunter2

Staff Member
The Incredible Hulk says hello.

I can see Black Panther not being one of the best MCU movies, but the worst? No frickin way. Bosa is now clearly undraftable. :p

Yeah I mean there’s both hulk movies, iron man 2, Thor 2 all of which are undeniably worse but then there are a multitude of other films it’s probably better than too (certainly in my view) like captain America the first avenger, iron man 3, guardians 2, Doctor strange and id argue it’s better than ant man, civil war and maybe a couple of others depending on the day

My order of the 3 worst MCU movies

1. Black Panther
2. GOTG2
3. Iron Man 2
This has to be a troll list. I refuse to believe any sane human being would put GOTG2 and Black Panther below an objectively bad movie like Iron man 2.