• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: @ Bucs

Simba

Staff Member
But Lil Wayne confirmed. Would be disappointing if he isn't. Feel like this is the prime game to see what you have in him but...

JO_75

Hall of Famer
No DJax tonight, hearing we won't elevate him which I ask... why did we sign him if he's not going to play? I mean great Bateman will play but we need Bateman, Duvernay and DJax out there at the same time.

Simba

Staff Member
I don’t care what the reason is, this is fucking stupid.
Best guess is that they might want to use the 2 elevations elsewhere, like DL with Campbell out and the DB that we bring up every game it seems. Still don't like it. And this coming from someone that was against DJax from the start. If you're gonna sign him, play him.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Best guess is that they might want to use the 2 elevations elsewhere, like DL with Campbell out and the DB that we bring up every game it seems. Still don't like it. And this coming from someone that was against DJax from the start. If you're gonna sign him, play him.
Can’t wait to see djax on the sideline while Lamar runs for his life and then tries to hit ricard on a fade

Simba

Staff Member
Can’t wait to see djax on the sideline while Lamar runs for his life and then tries to hit ricard on a fade
1666901391356.png

Sandtown

Pro Bowler
I think Dez Bryant didn't play right away after he was signed. The Ravens have their reasons and see no reason to get emotion about it.

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
Who would you guys start tonight in a half PPR flex between Gus and Bateman?
Gus bus , Bucs struggle Vs the run big time