• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Defence, The Inconsistency and The Whatever Happened on those 2 4th Quarter Drives

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
Nice to see us win by more than one score for a change. Other from D-Jackson, I think the only other injury was JPP. Hopefully nothing too serious. Shocked like a MF that we scored 27 points, but it helps when your defense plays the way it did.

RaineV1

Ravens Ring of Honor
Did anyone talk shit about McDonald tonight? I don't think I heard his name once.
He deserved the criticism early on, but he also deserves the praise now. He obviously made adjustments when the original plans didn't work, which is something a lot of our past coordinators wouldn't have done.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
According to ESPN, Houston is the first player in Ravens history to record 2.5 sacks and an INT in the same game. What a night for the old man!
also the first Ravens player in history to have 2 sacks in 3 games this season. This one is hard to believe.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
According to ESPN, Houston is the first player in Ravens history to record 2.5 sacks and an INT in the same game. What a night for the old man!
Also the first player in Ravens history to record three straight games with multiple sacks, which I had to do a doubletake when I read that. Like how did Ray, Sizzle or any of our other great defensive players not do that at least once before?

Old Bay

Veteran
Also the first player in Ravens history to record three straight games with multiple sacks, which I had to do a doubletake when I read that. Like how did Ray, Sizzle or any of our other great defensive players not do that at least once before?
That's insane

Adreme

Ravens Ring of Honor

Honestly it does not surprise me that much. The ravens record is held by Duv with 16 and I believe even the NFL record is 22.5 over 16 games. To get 2 3 games in a row would be a very unusual thing to happen with such a rare number even for the best of seasons.

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
I'm not going to beat the proverbial "dead horse" here. I feel that we still have some things to clean up offensively before we can become that offensive juggernaut that I want to see. Defensively, things seem to be coming together. A great and needed win tonight! The Ravens showed me that they can enjoy prosperity by taking care of their own business to advance to 6-3 prior to their bye and to get a tighter grip on the AFC North. It's not over, they still have a lot of football left to play but, I'm digging what I saw from them tonight! Ravens 6-3. BYE-WEEK here we come!

GO RAVENS! :cool: