• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Lamar Jackson

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
Lamar had me thinking that pass to moore was intentional till i saw the reply and that shit was really intended for the TE... aw shit

Lamar showed some improvement in the passing game for sure. He’s not going to complete every pass and sometimes he’s gonna make mistakes. I look forward to opening day to get a real look at this new offense. We are not going see all of it until then. Lamar’s runs are going to be limited in preseason, as they should be, and that part of his game is what this offense is built around.

I am going to be looking at this McSorley kid the next three games. He showed some game last night. Yes he made some bad throws but he made allot of good ones in tight windows. Some that were dropped. Allot of poise for a young kid learning a new offense, in his first nfl game.

purp

Practice Squad
Someone told me earlier today they heard an interview, the pass was to Hurst and severely overthrown.

Definition of fake news. Lamar was asked about it directly. It was a slow developing play where Moore had already completed his route and was drifting to give Lamar an option. If anything Moore should’ve done a better job coming back to the ball but it was an illustration of the chemistry the two have developed that they were able to complete the pass.

Lamar even said “I knew someone was going to ask about that, it was intended for Moore.

Tank

Hall of Famer
Definition of fake news. Lamar was asked about it directly. It was a slow developing play where Moore had already completed his route and was drifting to give Lamar an option. If anything Moore should’ve done a better job coming back to the ball but it was an illustration of the chemistry the two have developed that they were able to complete the pass.

Lamar even said “I knew someone was going to ask about that, it was intended for Moore.
Link?

JAAM

Hall of Famer
I missed most of the game but someone told me earlier today they heard an interview, the pass was to Hurst and severely overthrown.
Ha, you wish

purp

Practice Squad
Glad this very important mystery was solved.

Anyway, I really like what that play showed. It’s clear that Lamar has essentially been instructed not to run in the preseason. I like that we’re kind of recalibrating his instincts and locking in on his development as a passer.

I’m even more pleased that he’s rising to the occasion.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
I wish? LMAO What does that mean? carry on

Not sure who Ken Weinman is but thanks. Did you see the replies to the tweet?
Ken weinman has been the 105.7 beat reporter for the ravens most of this TC. 105.7 generally sucks but weinman is solid

Thanks. I actually just got a look at the play. Hard to tell looked like a good pass but I see where someone could think either way.

Yeah it is hard to tell but if it was to Moore he fooled the announcers (Billick’s and Sandusky) because they both commented that they thought the pass was meant for Hurst. I’ll take Lamar at his word on this one but one could easily think the other way. Hurst was definitely more open than Moore.

Tank

Hall of Famer
Yeah it is hard to tell but if it was to Moore he fooled the announcers (Billick’s and Sandusky) because they both commented that they thought the pass was meant for Hurst. I’ll take Lamar at his word on this one but one could easily think the other way. Hurst was definitely more open than Moore.
Yeah, just watching the game now. Sandusky called it a good throw, but Ray Lewis laughed and said “I think he was actually throwing it to someone else though”. Billick said ”Typical linebacker, but I think you’re right.” lol

purplepittabread88

Staff Member
Administrator
That ball had me wondering the second I saw it too lol. Anyone who has read my shit for a while knows I am a die hard Chris Moore blower. The dude has a nose for big plays more so than any Raven I've watched since Torrey Smith. I think he scored 3 special teams before he got the opportunity to score one conventional. I recall when he drafted him I was taking an exam and my teacher was from Cincy and he walked over to me and handed me a note we took him lol.

Lamar Andrews and Moore are all connected like Joe to Pitta and Boldin