• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Lamar Jackson

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
Seeing Hollywood on Saturday practice, man he's tiny. Not alot of muscle either.

I hope he will not be injury prone in the NFL.

Brees and Edleman are tiny too aren't they?

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer

Really like this guy, he’s one of the most solid YouTube analysts and he’s a browns fan who stuck through the dog days lol. Although I disagree with his take that Vick is a better runner, Vick was just fast and covered a shitload of ground when he scrambled, but If Lamar was a full time RB hed probably be first or second team all pro every year, he’s one of the most refined runners I’ve ever watched and he’s got almost Chris Johnson levels of explosiveness and open field elusiveness like Darren sproles.

Idk where he gets the take from that Lamar is a better passer and Vick a better runner. I kinda wanna say it’s the exact opposite but with Lamar having more potential as a passer due to his pocket presence and quick release, potential that he has to grow into though.

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
Really like this guy, he’s one of the most solid YouTube analysts and he’s a browns fan who stuck through the dog days lol. Although I disagree with his take that Vick is a better runner, Vick was just fast and covered a shitload of ground when he scrambled, but If Lamar was a full time RB hed probably be first or second team all pro every year, he’s one of the most refined runners I’ve ever watched and he’s got almost Chris Johnson levels of explosiveness and open field elusiveness like Darren sproles.

Idk where he gets the take from that Lamar is a better passer and Vick a better runner. I kinda wanna say it’s the exact opposite but with Lamar having more potential as a passer due to his pocket presence and quick release, potential that he has to grow into though.
1st or 2nd team all pro? Lol but i get what youre saying, def a great runner. Just thought about something... maybe thats why he grips the ball with his index finger so high on the ball, for him to tuck it and run easier.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
1st or 2nd team all pro? Lol but i get what youre saying, def a great runner. Just thought about something... maybe thats why he grips the ball with his index finger so high on the ball, for him to tuck it and run easier.
Ehh I chalk it up to a bad habit that he’ll never break.

He would need more weight to be at that caliber(but I did say if he was a RB, so that’s assuming he’s built more like a RB) but his running style is nothing like a scrambling qb, he runs like a real deal RB when he’s behind the line setting up his blocks and finding his crease, and he runs like a goddamn gadget receiver or top tier returner in the open field. People make all these jokes about Lamar being a rb, but it’s making light of a guy who is legitimately one of the most dangerous runners in the entire league at any position, and he just happens to be a qb

RL52TheGreatest

Ravens Ring of Honor
Ehh I chalk it up to a bad habit that he’ll never break.

He would need more weight to be at that caliber(but I did say if he was a RB, so that’s assuming he’s built more like a RB) but his running style is nothing like a scrambling qb, he runs like a real deal RB when he’s behind the line setting up his blocks and finding his crease, and he runs like a goddamn gadget receiver or top tier returner in the open field. People make all these jokes about Lamar being a rb, but it’s making light of a guy who is legitimately one of the most dangerous runners in the entire league at any position, and he just happens to be a qb

This right here is the only proof anyone should need on how dangerous Lamar can be as a runner:

https://streamable.com/ctdwg

I don't think there's many RBs in the league that could make a defender look THAT bad. Absolutely filthy.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
This right here is the only proof anyone should need on how dangerous Lamar can be as a runner:

https://streamable.com/ctdwg

I don't think there's many RBs in the league that could make a defender look THAT bad. Absolutely filthy.
DAAAAYUUM. And that shit was EASY to him. Look at last year vs the browns early when he rolled hard to the right and forced the safety to contain, Lamar darted upfield and broke that contain so bad it was laughable. Or when we went for it on 4th and jabrill peppers just KNEW he stopped him but no Lamar forced him to barely graze him as he slipped another 4 yards to get well past the sticks, peppers is 5 yards in the backfield with his fist up like he stopped him. The boy is dangerous and people make such a meme about his passing that they just don’t realize how good he is. But they’ll all find out when their team faces us, won’t be so memeworthy then

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
DAAAAYUUM. And that shit was EASY to him. Look at last year vs the browns early when he rolled hard to the right and forced the safety to contain, Lamar darted upfield and broke that contain so bad it was laughable. Or when we went for it on 4th and jabrill peppers just KNEW he stopped him but no Lamar forced him to barely graze him as he slipped another 4 yards to get well past the sticks, peppers is 5 yards in the backfield with his fist up like he stopped him. The boy is dangerous and people make such a meme about his passing that they just don’t realize how good he is. But they’ll all find out when their team faces us, won’t be so memeworthy then
Bruh imagine if Lamar had Mahomes's passing ability. You're talking about world domination and destruction in ways that's never before seen.

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor

That ish was TOO EASY! ....