• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Lamar Jackson

rossihunter2

Staff Member
As expected given the report came from ***...

marty mornhinweg (per Zrebiec):
Mornhinweg: "My thoughts before the draft, and even more when we started working w/Lamar, was that this young man was going to be a special QB. Very early we saw that along w/all of his throwing and escape abilities, he reads the field as well as any young QB I ever worked with.”

Former Ravens OC Marty Mornhinweg puts out a statement through the Ravens refuting a report on "The GM Shuffle" Podcast that he wanted to move Lamar Jackson to WR. "That didn’t happen. Never said that."

that combined with what michael vick responded with suggests this is absolute bullshit from ***

im happy to rag on marty as much as anyone but this strikes me as completely out of character for marty who has shown (if nothing else) an ability to work with mobile qbs and treat them like qbs

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
As expected given the report came from ***...

marty mornhinweg (per Zrebiec):
Mornhinweg: "My thoughts before the draft, and even more when we started working w/Lamar, was that this young man was going to be a special QB. Very early we saw that along w/all of his throwing and escape abilities, he reads the field as well as any young QB I ever worked with.”

Former Ravens OC Marty Mornhinweg puts out a statement through the Ravens refuting a report on "The GM Shuffle" Podcast that he wanted to move Lamar Jackson to WR. "That didn’t happen. Never said that."

that combined with what michael vick responded with suggests this is absolute bullshit from ***

im happy to rag on marty as much as anyone but this strikes me as completely out of character for marty who has shown (if nothing else) an ability to work with mobile qbs and treat them like qbs
lost said Michael Lombardi reported it before ... but I'm not totally sure about that. I hate Mornhinweg as much as the next guy as well, but no way this is true.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Harbs also defending marty now when he absolutely doesnt have to comment at all...
this would be something he normally wouldn't comment on at all and I agree, it's good he did. This is an absurd comment and ... has had a bunch of them in his career. I'm not sure how he even keeps his job.

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
upload_2019-11-20_7-31-46.png

JAAM

Hall of Famer
At this rate, Lamar is going to get the Brady treatment for years to come where if you breathe on him, it’s a flag....and I’m okay with it lol. Lamar is must-watch TV every Sunday and the league knows this.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
At this rate, Lamar is going to get the Brady treatment for years to come where if you breathe on him, it’s a flag....and I’m okay with it lol. Lamar is must-watch TV every Sunday and the league knows this.
yep, going to be 2 hand touch on a sack and run soon.

RavensFan419

Pro Bowler
Tbh we may see more prime time games next year then we ever have Baltimore could become something it never has been atleast not since we were in the playoffs every year

cdp

Ravens Ring of Honor
Interesting PFF artice. It shows how unique our offense is, no team has been ranked nr1 in offensive EPA when the passing offense was only ranked 8th or lower. Our rushing offense is adding so much value thanks to Lamar

EJw5kHnWsAIqETR

allblackraven

Hall of Famer