• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Lamar Jackson

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
At the end of the season, I'd like to see what his completion percentage based on the location he is throwing the ball.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
I'm not saying he can. If he could, he'd have a 140+ passer rating, 20+ TDs with zero INTs. I don't even know if he's a better passer than Tebow or Peterman tbh.
Peterman...lmao

I mean atleast Haskins knows how to stay in the pocket. geez

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Walter football rarely get any real information and it's not because Ravens are keeping it quiet.
Walter is a straight moron that gets on my damn nerves lol

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Memes can be of high quality.................which Lamar lacks big time. I mean, seriously, wtf does he do good? He's slow as shit physically, can't fucking read a defense, mentally weak, etc.

It's just ALL bad.
who's Lamar Jackson anyways.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
This dude can't even play Strong Safety

bUsToUtTtTtTtTt
Not so sure about that

The one and only time Swain moved Lamar to a different spot in high school -- to the secondary, to protect a small lead late in a playoff game -- he was approached immediately afterward by Lamar's mother.

"He's a quarterback, not a safety," she said.

RL52TheGreatest

Ravens Ring of Honor
Not so sure about that

The one and only time Swain moved Lamar to a different spot in high school -- to the secondary, to protect a small lead late in a playoff game -- he was approached immediately afterward by Lamar's mother.

"He's a quarterback, not a safety," she said.

Pfffffft, Ricard is playing offense and defense, but Lamar can't? BUM