• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Lamar Jackson

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
This is really good and goes back to Lamar Jackson's childhood.

Thank you Mrs. Jackson

Is it me or do I think all us OG raven fans know his story already. I learned nothing new from watching this lol. Still cool how everyone’s hoppin on the wagon now though

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Is it me or do I think all us OG raven fans know his story already. I learned nothing new from watching this lol. Still cool how everyone’s hoppin on the wagon now though
oh, I've heard it all as well, but I like how it was put together .

Ellicottraven

Ravens Ring of Honor
Here's a fun fact. Lamar has 50 less rushing yards this season than Flaccos entire regular season career
Lamar Jackson less rush yards than Flacco is
He shouldn't be playing this well against the blitz for someone who can't throw.
He just meant running with the ball and handing it to the receiver 20 yds downfield for a pass completion. The one interception was when he handed the ball over to the opposing side unintentionally.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Young Flacco was actually kinda athletic. Not Lamar level obviously, but probably on the same level as Boyle.

When I read that post I literally was about to reply “you mean joe white lightning flacco??” Then I scrolled down and saw this lmao