• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Lamar Jackson

redrum52

Hall of Famer
it was also his first time playing in buffalo and it’s December lol

But if it was a troll, nice.

Glove was apparently because he had a cut on his left hand
Sleeves because it was cold

I thought it might be because of the cold too but I'm pretty sure it's been colder but that makes sense for the glove. It doesnt make sense to take it off yhe sleeves later though unless he just didnt like carrying the ball with it.

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
Why do we need to be fair? Nobody else is regarding Lamar Jackson!
Cause its the truth. I dnt let my fandom get the best of me. Idk his stats vs browns but i know we lost to them while hawks beat them so samethibg can be said. Lamar is gonna win mvp for sure but me personally, idc about that. SB is what matters.

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
I thought it might be because of the cold too but I'm pretty sure it's been colder but that makes sense for the glove. It doesnt make sense to take it off yhe sleeves later though unless he just didnt like carrying the ball with it.
Us florida boys wear jackets soon as it hits 70 degrees

Tank

Hall of Famer
30 mph winds make 42 feel like 22. lol

Ellicottraven

Ravens Ring of Honor
Cause its the truth. I dnt let my fandom get the best of me. Idk his stats vs browns but i know we lost to them while hawks beat them so samethibg can be said. Lamar is gonna win mvp for sure but me personally, idc about that. SB is what matters.
For the talent Lamar Jackson is and being as vilified and doubted 'unfairly' by the national media as he's been, I think I am all for redemption trophy collections besides human ankles! I want him to get the league MVP, SB MVP and every other title he can along the way. That is what I want and that also because it's the truth. @Deebo813 go back in time just a few months and you'll understand where I'm coming from. Every Tom, Dick and swinging Harry pundit cherry picked stats to make somebody less deserving than Lamar be better than Lamar. I'm just sick and tired of it. Now that he has thrown for the most TD passes and is going to break Vick's all time rushing record, I am going to scream from the top of roof tops how I feel!

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
He did say something about being cold but the sleeves were too baggy and they were pissing him off lol

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
For the talent Lamar Jackson is and being as vilified and doubted 'unfairly' by the national media as he's been, I think I am all for redemption trophy collections besides human ankles! I want him to get the league MVP, SB MVP and every other title he can along the way. That is what I want and that also because it's the truth. @Deebo813 go back in time just a few months and you'll understand where I'm coming from. Every Tom, Dick and swinging Harry pundit cherry picked stats to make somebody less deserving than Lamar be better than Lamar. I'm just sick and tired of it. Now that he has thrown for the most TD passes and is going to break Vick's all time rushing record, I am going to scream from the top of roof tops how I feel!
Oh i def agree.. he gets unfair criticism and will get it for the rest of his career. Like we really got so called “ experts” who get paid to talk on national TV thats wishing injuries on him just to say “ i told you so”... one thing i know is that you cant stop greatness and thats what we are witnessing. Lamar is really the first of his kind.. he is really going against the grain and succeeding at it and thats what people are mad it. Now we just have to win the SB. If we do that aw man shit gonna get real.

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
Oh i def agree.. he gets unfair criticism and will get it for the rest of his career. Like we really got so called “ experts” who get paid to talk on national TV thats wishing injuries on him just to say “ i told you so”... one thing i know is that you cant stop greatness and thats what we are witnessing. Lamar is really the first of his kind.. he is really going against the grain and succeeding at it and thats what people are mad it. Now we just have to win the SB. If we do that aw man shit gonna get real.

Some people can't handle change and progress. They want things to remain the same. But the times have changed and so has the position of QB. Defenses are extremely faster than they've ever been and to keep up; the offensive side of the ball are adding QB's that can not only make their reads and pass the rock from the pocket but those who can also get the hell out of the pocket quick, fast and in a hurry to extend the plays and to keep the chains moving by utilizing their athleticism, elusiveness and their legs as well as their arm. Right now? No one does it better than Lamar Jackson!

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Man I’m still here in Maryland wearing shorts and T-shirts
you kinda have to, up until mid January you never know whether it’s gonna be 50+ or 30-

And if you’re from Maryland you know 50 degrees is damn near tank top weather.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
you kinda have to, up until mid January you never know whether it’s gonna be 50+ or 30-

And if you’re from Maryland you know 50 degrees is damn near tank top weather.
damn, I was the car when it's 50 degrees in the winter and sweat up a storm.