• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Lamar Jackson

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
I've noticed the odd amount of late hits all of the sudden towards his legs.

That is disgusting old school mentality. I understand hitting someone hard, targeting his legs? na
There's even been one chop-block kinda attempt by the Bills, also in the pocket.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
I’ve been saying ever since Taylor rapp got pissy and tried to end Lamar’s season right before the 5th TD pass, that players are targeting Lamar.

It’s not even subtle anymore. I get putting a beating on a guy, if a qb wants to run, make him pay, see if he’s still running in the fourth, all that Jazz... but this is different, they’re trying to purposely end a mans season so you can maybe have an easier time getting a single win is not in the spirit of football at all, everybody we play suddenly turns into vontaze burfict and it’s fucking disgusting.

I am TERRIFIED of playing the browns. It would be such a Freddie kitchens and browns thing to do to play spoiler, and since they can’t knock us out of the playoffs they just end Lamar’s season. I’ve been worried about this for weeks.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
I’ve been saying ever since Taylor rapp got pissy and tried to end Lamar’s season right before the 5th TD pass, that players are targeting Lamar.

It’s not even subtle anymore. I get putting a beating on a guy, if a qb wants to run, make him pay, see if he’s still running in the fourth, all that Jazz... but this is different, they’re trying to purposely end a mans season so you can maybe have an easier time getting a single win is not in the spirit of football at all, everybody we play suddenly turns into vontaze burfict and it’s fucking disgusting.

I am TERRIFIED of playing the browns. It would be such a Freddie kitchens and browns thing to do to play spoiler, and since they can’t knock us out of the playoffs they just end Lamar’s season. I’ve been worried about this for weeks.

If they fucking dare...

RavensFan419

Pro Bowler

Honestly that’s all I’ve been able to think about these next two games against teams that hate us scare me I mean I think the Steelers have respect but the browns make me nervous just a dirty org

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor
Lamar might have to learn to use those legs to save himself. Ridiculous

JAAM

Hall of Famer

The funniest part is fans of those teams are defending their players because “the league has gotten soft” and “this isn’t flag football”. No fuck heads, your team is playing dirty and the Rams, 49ers and Bills’ defensive players are all on my shit list now.

I think with notable situations Harbaugh has to be the one to publically name and shame these players otherwise its going to be open season on Lamars knees, that will get the leagues attention.

RavensFan419

Pro Bowler
I think with notable situations Harbaugh has to be the one to publically name and shame these players otherwise its going to be open season on Lamars knees, that will get the leagues attention.
To be just a little fair we were absolutely dismantling Josh Allen on Sunday legs and all lol

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
I know I try the same but if our season is ended by some dirty hit I’ll be so salty people just don’t like seeing the young man succeed
I was second in the state in archery many years ago. I'd be happy to take him out for Lamar Jackson.

redrum52

Hall of Famer
The rules keep you from hitting high. If the qb is going to run this much I'm doing the same as a defender. I'm getting embarrassed trying to tackle normally, so damn real I'm going low and having him make a decision. Get used to it. Luckily, Lamar seems to have a goddam spider sense. It didn't count, but I realized his instincts were insane on the non td against the Packers. The speed he processes at is crazy.

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
Lamar might have to learn to use those legs to save himself. Ridiculous
The thing is, Lamar sees them diving low and is in the air on almost every hit like that. Someone else would have been in hospital already.
Question is, will he always notice dirty motherfuckers on time?