• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Lamar Jackson

29BmoreBird22

Staff Member
Writer
I really wish the Ravens had gone more all in on Lamar's rookie contract from an offensive standpoint.

There's a report that the 49ers were trying to trade for Justin Jefferson.

It was never going to happen, and it'd probably involve Deebo or Aiyuk and picks, but could you imagine a potential offense of Aiyuk, Jefferson, Kittle, CMC? It's a shame they have to settle for an offense of Aiyuk, Deebo, Jennings, Pearsil, Kittle, and CMC.

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
Back to Lamar's absence from OTAs.

Is it possible that he's making more $$ by spending enough time this year in Florida, thus paying less tax on his humongous salary?

No idea how tax works and whether there are any provisions that would cover this, just a thought.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Back to Lamar's absence from OTAs.

Is it possible that he's making more $$ by spending enough time this year in Florida, thus paying less tax on his humongous salary?

No idea how tax works and whether there are any provisions that would cover this, just a thought.
he would need to be in florida 6 months and 1 day. That being said states with no state tax have much higher property taxes. They get you back one way or another.

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
he would need to be in florida 6 months and 1 day. That being said states with no state tax have much higher property taxes. They get you back one way or another.
Might be that he just needed those few days to tip it over 6 months, then. I reckon the difference between property tax and the income tax easily makes it in favour of forfeiting 3/4 mil OTA bonuses.

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
I really wish the Ravens had gone more all in on Lamar's rookie contract from an offensive standpoint.

There's a report that the 49ers were trying to trade for Justin Jefferson.

It was never going to happen, and it'd probably involve Deebo or Aiyuk and picks, but could you imagine a potential offense of Aiyuk, Jefferson, Kittle, CMC? It's a shame they have to settle for an offense of Aiyuk, Deebo, Jennings, Pearsil, Kittle, and CMC.
Lmao thats wild

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Our King

IMG_1319.jpeg

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Idk if wearing iced out jewels and grills with tats all over his body is a good sign of being a leader and king. I mean he already hangs out with kodack black and misses practices.. probably why he doesnt have any endorsements… wouldnt be a good image for the endorsing company
I don’t think Lamar gives a damn to be honest lol