• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Lamar Jackson

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Hell why not, sign AB vet minimum, and if he goes off against the Steelers then we'll give him a bonus or something. AB has done some crazy wacky stuff this past year but I'd rather have a Super Bowl with AB over Tyreek Hill.

Ellicottraven

Ravens Ring of Honor
Hell why not, sign AB vet minimum, and if he goes off against the Steelers then we'll give him a bonus or something. AB has done some crazy wacky stuff this past year but I'd rather have a Super Bowl with AB over Tyreek Hill.
Like Rossi said in his post, the question is the zero tolerance that was kind of established with the Ray Rice episode in Baltimore. Same thing happened with Mixon I believe when he wasn't on our board. Unless the rape/assault charges are dropped and he is exonerated, I don't see him being a Raven frankly.

But, otherwise you are right. We could sign him to a 1 yr prove it deal laden with performance and behavior incentives. Also have the ability to cut him without cap damage where he only earns for the games he's played. If he proves a cancer in the locker room ( I really believe he'll behave with the Ravens) I think he can be the steal of 2020. Can you imagine an offense with Lamar, Ingram, AB, Hollywood, Mandrews, and Boyle on offense?? It's going to be beyond ridiculous and impossible to game plan for...

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
holy shit AB looks so smooth even after basically not playing in 2019 at all

and jeudy's cuts look awesome - he's clearly been working on gearing down on those breaks as suddenly as possible - he's a pretty nice route runner already but clearly something he's working on in those clips
I think you need to reevaluate your top 5 list and move Jeudy to #1 and Ceedee Lamb to #2.

Ellicottraven

Ravens Ring of Honor

I'll admit it was a bad look that photograph. That was my knee jerk reaction when I first saw the picture. I didn't see who was in the picture but just how close they were to each other. But, having said that this was in Florida where the stay at home orders begin 'today'. So I forgive Lamar for his brief thoughtlessness. He is a 23 yr old kid let's not forget and Hollywood is his dear buddy! Antonio is dear buddy's cuz!

In any case, since there is no sports going on, people lap this shit up and write about their opinions ad nauseam. So, Lamar a better picture would've been all three of you with your hands spread wide with additional space between your hands! That would've broken the internet for the right reason instead of the wrong one! But, keep throwing.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
maybe - its amazing the difference a closer angle makes for some of these route runners
I always had him as the number one wideout in this class, but CeDee Lamb is a close 2nd and then for me. Then it's Ruggs, and Reagor / Mims. Those two are about the same in my book, but I'd prefer Mims.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
I am in Coconut Creek lol

Oh damn. We needa catch a Ravens game lol

Too bad the Jaguars game this year is in Baltimore, you two could have drove to Jacksonville. Hell we don't even play a Florida Team in Florida until...2022 when we potentially play Tom Brady and the Bucs in Tampa. We play a AFC East team on the road in 2021 based on standings but we'll need the Dolphins to win the AFC East this season to make that happen.

Eddie

Practice Squad
Too bad the Jaguars game this year is in Baltimore, you two could have drove to Jacksonville. Hell we don't even play a Florida Team in Florida until...2022 when we potentially play Tom Brady and the Bucs in Tampa. We play a AFC East team on the road in 2021 based on standings but we'll need the Dolphins to win the AFC East this season to make that happen.

What are you talking about? The Ravens play in Tampa on the 7th of February 2021...