• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Lamar Jackson

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
If LJ goes to the hof, there will still be idiots in the media that will dig in and say how inaccurate he was and how much better he would have been as a WR or RB.

Reactions: cdp

cdp

Ravens Ring of Honor
If LJ goes to the hof, there will still be idiots in the media that will dig in and say how inaccurate he was and how much better he would have been as a WR or RB.
tbh nowadays it's too easy to make it into the HoF. I feel like everybody gets in from the new era.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
tbh nowadays it's too easy to make it into the HoF. I feel like everybody gets in from the new era.
for certain positions it does seem this way, but there still are too few HOFers from the old era that deserve to be in the HOF. I mean Stabler had to die to get in the HOF and that's absurd.

JAAM

Hall of Famer
The ravens are like 2 minutes away from becoming Florida’s favorite football team
I mean might as well. Look at the dumpster fires they have over there. Buccs ain’t gonna do shit this season

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
I mean might as well. Look at the dumpster fires they have over there. Buccs ain’t gonna do shit this season
i cant for the life of me understand why people think the bucs wont be good lol.

last year they were 1 or 2 games shy of the playoffs, with a qb who threw for 30 picks, that is unheard of.

leagues best run defense in 2019, and thats not some incomplete or flukey stat, they have very real talent in that front seven, including the leagues best ILB tandem, the sack champ at OLB, and maybe the leagues best young NT, you arent running the ball on that defense unless you have Lamar Jackson at qb.

arguably the leagues most explosive set of skill positions, mike evans and chris godwin is already an unfair wr pairing, and even before they added Gronk they arguably had the leagues strongest TE room with OJ Howard and Cameron Brate, add Gronk to the mix and wtf.

their OL was respectable at 3/5 spots and then they added Wirfs making it a very strong 4/5 unit.

they are well coached.

the ONLY things keeping them out of super bowl will be their secondary and a lack of run game. its not like some broke down team added a limpdicked brady and started predicting super bowls, the bucs had a seriously talented squad and made it better and added a qb.

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
Love my florida boys man. Especially the ones like lamar.
The ravens are like 2 minutes away from becoming Florida’s favorite football team
already is lol.. i dnt know a single person who doesnt like lamar.. he is way too relatable lol.. thrn again, people will die for them trash ass bucs lol. Theyre like cowboy fans, cant tell them shit

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
i cant for the life of me understand why people think the bucs wont be good lol.

last year they were 1 or 2 games shy of the playoffs, with a qb who threw for 30 picks, that is unheard of.

leagues best run defense in 2019, and thats not some incomplete or flukey stat, they have very real talent in that front seven, including the leagues best ILB tandem, the sack champ at OLB, and maybe the leagues best young NT, you arent running the ball on that defense unless you have Lamar Jackson at qb.

arguably the leagues most explosive set of skill positions, mike evans and chris godwin is already an unfair wr pairing, and even before they added Gronk they arguably had the leagues strongest TE room with OJ Howard and Cameron Brate, add Gronk to the mix and wtf.

their OL was respectable at 3/5 spots and then they added Wirfs making it a very strong 4/5 unit.

they are well coached.

the ONLY things keeping them out of super bowl will be their secondary and a lack of run game. its not like some broke down team added a limpdicked brady and started predicting super bowls, the bucs had a seriously talented squad and made it better and added a qb.
Bucs didnt beat any playoff teams

Deebo813

Hall of Famer

they are well coached.

Bucs will be good team next season but idk about the SB thing. Brady isnt gonna be able to pass 40x a game without tiring out his arm for the playoffs.. their only weak point is secondary and rb. Last yr though, they didnt beat any playoff teams and probably no team that was +500..

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Bucs didnt beat any playoff teams
That’s where the 30 turnovers comes into play lol. fair to expect brady manages the game a little better right?

Bucs will be good team next season but idk about the SB thing. Brady isnt gonna be able to pass 40x a game without tiring out his arm for the playoffs.. their only weak point is secondary and rb. Last yr though, they didnt beat any playoff teams and probably no team that was +500..
I didn’t say they would win the SB, I don’t consider them some Peyton-broncos pairing, but I think they will make the playoffs fairly easily and should at least make a run at a ring.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
That’s where the 30 turnovers comes into play lol. fair to expect brady manages the game a little better right?

I didn’t say they would win the SB, I don’t consider them some Peyton-broncos pairing, but I think they will make the playoffs fairly easily and should at least make a run at a ring.

with this whole 7th seed stuff it would be stunning if they didnt make it

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
with this whole 7th seed stuff it would be stunning if they didnt make it

Prior to the division reorganization the NFL had 3 division winners per conference and 3 wild card teams. When they reorganized they eliminated a wild card team, making it harder to get into the playoffs. I actually think the 7th seed sort of brings it closer how it was. I do believe we will have more teams get in that are under 500 though.

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
Prior to the division reorganization the NFL had 3 division winners per conference and 3 wild card teams. When they reorganized they eliminated a wild card team, making it harder to get into the playoffs. I actually think the 7th seed sort of brings it closer how it was. I do believe we will have more teams get in that are under 500 though.
And they should've added a stipulation that if you win your division with a sub .500 record, you lose home field advantage.