1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.
    Dismiss Notice

Lamar Jackson

Discussion in 'Ravens Talk' started by Ice Bowl, May 9, 2018.

1. Judon in the replies:

2. I know the Vick and Lamar comparisons were obnoxious, but the Lamar and Taysom Hill comparisons? Whew chillleeee.....

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. I can't wait until Taysom Hill starts and the Saint's realize that he is nowhere near the talent that Lamar is. Such a ridiculous comp.

• Like Like x 1
  4. That's why Teddy played when Brees was hurt and why they signed Winston a couple of weeks ago. Yeah right...

5. Probably trying to drum up some trade interest. BOBs probably on the phone as we speak offering Watson and 2 1sts and a 2nd.

6. cant wait for this young guy to light up the league with all his promise and unfulfilled talent.... wait he's 30 this year? and he's had only 13 passes in his entire career? and he's completed less than half of them? he has less than 200 touches in his entire career for only just over 1000 yards (including return yardage)?

what a franchise qb...

LOL

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. He's listed as 6'2", 220 pounds. Is that really something that's properly described as "bigger?"
    He's a bigger Trace McSorely.

8. They just wanted to throw Lamar's name into the mix because they love him (and rightfully so).

9. he's literally got 8lbs on lamar and that's it lol

10. If Jay Glazer has the audacity to call Taysom Hill a bigger Lamar Jackson then I can surely call Jay Glazer the 'mini me' version of Booger the Wrestler! booger.jpg

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  11. He's also made of glass, only finished 1 of his 5 college seasons

12. In no way do i agree that hill is close to lamar at anything...however, 8 pounds is alot. Shit they could be the same weight and one can just have more muscle mass. Maybe be crazy but ginnias only weighs like 3 pounds more than kevin durant

13. hollywood's cuts look cleaner in every new video we see

• Like Like x 1
  14. lol I looked it up and the difference between Giannis and Durant is 2 pounds crazy...

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1