• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Lamar Jackson

ravenslord

Ravens Ring of Honor
Hes 23 years old. Cant a kid live his life.
Man that dive over the jet ski must have made the Ravens front office cringe ! I’m sure his contract specifies activities he can’t partake in . This is likely not included but man when I saw it it scared the shit out of me .
No Lamar , no playoffs .

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
Hes 23 years old. Cant a kid live his life.

on that note... how you Gon set up a pickup football game and allow lamar to run?
If I was playing in the game, imma tell lamar his ass can’t run in the pregame rules. Lol

ThatsMyJoeTerback

Ravens Ring of Honor
on that note... how you Gon set up a pickup football game and allow lamar to run?
If I was playing in the game, imma tell lamar his ass can’t run in the pregame rules. Lol
Looks like someone was dumb enough to blitz him, if you blitz the QB it's fair game right?

Ellicottraven

Ravens Ring of Honor
Am I one of the few that is now seriously concerned that this season is in peril considering the recklessness of some states in reopening? This second wave of increases in hospitalizations is scary stuff. It can very quickly escalate into a NYC type situation where there aren't enough ventilators or PPE across the states it is spreading. I'm worried more for this country right now. I don't know with this going on, how training camps for all 32 teams can be held if some states are seeing huge spikes in infection rates. What do you guys think? An abbreviated season or a full season or no season at all?

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
Am I one of the few that is now seriously concerned that this season is in peril considering the recklessness of some states in reopening? This second wave of increases in hospitalizations is scary stuff. It can very quickly escalate into a NYC type situation where there aren't enough ventilators or PPE across the states it is spreading. I'm worried more for this country right now. I don't know with this going on, how training camps for all 32 teams can be held if some states are seeing huge spikes in infection rates. What do you guys think? An abbreviated season or a full season or no season at all?
Greed will win.

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer

Looks good, I think. Definitely gonna be getting this in a year after the price comes down, lol.

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Being a Wayne fan, this is one of the sickest things I’ve ever seen

Corvus Purpura

Practice Squad

I've had the assumption for months now that a few games this season is all I can hope for. I'm bewildered at the disregard for facts and history that so many people have. A simple perusal of the history of the 1918 pandemic, specifically with regard to the second and third waves (which corresponded to the timing of the modern football season, after the first wave corresponded to the timing of 2020's outbreak), and anyone should understand about continuing precautions.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
You can’t stop nature from running it’s course, the goal was never to stay inside until the virus just disappears, it was always about flattening the curve and allowing the US medical infrastructure to prepare, and not overwhelming the hospitals. we’ve done that successfully and the second wave is inevitable but we are now more prepared than we were in February/March.

there is nothing more we can do other than ask folks to be mindful and cautious, and don’t flood areas with people so we can maintain space and do our best to limit spread.