• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Lamar Jackson

ndub

Ravens Ring of Honor
How is he supposed to talk?

He can talk however he wants. That’s not my point at all. My point is there are a lot of people out there who don’t always, 100% understand what he’s saying. I’m one of them. He doesn’t have to change himself, nor should he.

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
He can talk however he wants. That’s not my point at all. My point is there are a lot of people out there who don’t always, 100% understand what he’s saying. I’m one of them. He doesn’t have to change himself, nor should he.

Yea he kinda talks quietly and mumbles at times.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
Reason why lamar the truth.. he not gonna ever change who is to please the media or whoever.. shit even josh allen mentioned something along the lines of that when it came to lamar... its not gonna get as much buzz now but just wait till he win a SB, his character gonna really get some shine

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
Reason why lamar the truth.. he not gonna ever change who is to please the media or whoever.. shit even josh allen mentioned something along the lines of that when it came to lamar... its not gonna get as much buzz now but just wait till he win a SB, his character gonna really get some shine

I don’t think anyone ever asked Lamar to change

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
They will never ask it directly though. They never do. They just expect you to do so and act like the norm.

Lol what are you talking about. Who is they? What conspiracy are you trying to concoct?

As far as I’m concerned Lamar seems to be a pretty solid individual. Especially considering his age, most 24 year olds are emotional idiots. He is a little more on the reserved side and seems mature for his age.

ndub

Ravens Ring of Honor
Lol what are you talking about. Who is they? What conspiracy are you trying to concoct?

As far as I’m concerned Lamar seems to be a pretty solid individual. Especially considering his age, most 24 year olds are emotional idiots. He is a little more on the reserved side and seems mature for his age.

Complete opposite of Baker (though maybe he’s starting to mature a little bit finally, which for his sake is a good thing)... especially the opposite of Manziel lol. Think people are trying to put stuff where’s there no stuff to put