• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Lamar Jackson

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
Lol what are you talking about. Who is they? What conspiracy are you trying to concoct?

As far as I’m concerned Lamar seems to be a pretty solid individual. Especially considering his age, most 24 year olds are emotional idiots. He is a little more on the reserved side and seems mature for his age.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I dnt believe in conspiracies lol.. im saying that lamar is solid!! Even though people say they dnt understand, he still continues to speak how he speak and not to force it.. his mom was his agent, he still post his boys from his neighborhoods despite how they are portrayed by the media.. you never see shit like that from guys like him. He not forgetting where he came from!! He a real one..

Reactions: cdp

ndub

Ravens Ring of Honor
I dnt believe in conspiracies lol.. im saying that lamar is solid!! Even though people say they dnt understand, he still continues to speak how he speak and not to force it.. his mom was his agent, he still post his boys from his neighborhoods despite how they are portrayed by the media.. you never see shit like that from guys like him. He not forgetting where he came from!! He a real one..

He really do be a real one

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
I think the 2019 game @KC was one of lamars more underrated performances. He wasn’t perfect, but the defense put us in a real bind and Lamar wasn’t perfect but man he made one spectacular play after another, some lucky throws, some spectacular throws, some spectacular scrambles, and some spectacular runs in general, he had moments where he really put the team on his back in that one

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
I think the 2019 game @KC was one of lamars more underrated performances. He wasn’t perfect, but the defense put us in a real bind and Lamar wasn’t perfect but man he made one spectacular play after another, some lucky throws, some spectacular throws, some spectacular scrambles, and some spectacular runs in general, he had moments where he really put the team on his back in that one
But boyyyyy was he missing some of those throws, especially those deep throws.

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
Was that the game when he had the 2 miracle throws to Snead and I think Roberts?

ndub

Ravens Ring of Honor
Was that the game when he had the 2 miracle throws to Snead and I think Roberts?

Also the game where dumbarse Chris Moore dropped a TD I believe... but I guess that one was on Lamar too. He should’ve ran up and handed it to him, he sucksss at passing (sarcasm)

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Yes, he had to make them though, the Roberts one was 4th and whatever and he had defenders at his ankles within 2 seconds and literally threw it with his ankles wrapped, the Snead one was 3rd and forever and he cleared the field by rolling right and threw back across for Snead, incredible catches, but Lamar needs to be given credit for those throws, because 31 other starters in the league wouldn’t have made those plays that day. His TD run near the end was spectacular, he was leaving defenders looking silly all day, and he really put the team on his back on a day where the defense didn’t show up
But boyyyyy was he missing some of those throws, especially those deep throws.
he missed a few, you take the good with the bad, but he was put in a bind when it looked like we had 11 Tony jeffersons on defense in the 2nd quarter and all we could do was just air it out and scramble to have a chance
Also the game where dumbarse Chris Moore dropped a TD I believe... but I guess that one was on Lamar too. He should’ve ran up and handed it to him, he sucksss at passing (sarcasm)
that was the 2018 game, that play drives me fucking insane because that would’ve put the game out of reach for the chiefs barring an absolute miracle, would’ve changed the whole
Complexion of the rivalry

ndub

Ravens Ring of Honor
Yes, he had to make them though, the Roberts one was 4th and whatever and he had defenders at his ankles within 2 seconds and literally threw it with his ankles wrapped, the Snead one was 3rd and forever and he cleared the field by rolling right and threw back across for Snead, incredible catches, but Lamar needs to be given credit for those throws, because 31 other starters in the league wouldn’t have made those plays that day. His TD run near the end was spectacular, he was leaving defenders looking silly all day, and he really put the team on his back on a day where the defense didn’t show up

he missed a few, you take the good with the bad, but he was put in a bind when it looked like we had 11 Tony jeffersons on defense in the 2nd quarter and all we could do was just air it out and scramble to have a chance

that was the 2018 game, that play drives me fucking insane because that would’ve put the game out of reach for the chiefs barring an absolute miracle, would’ve changed the whole
Complexion of the rivalry

Yep it was 2018. In 2019 against the Browns, Moore was open by 15 yards but somehow the idiot ran out of bounds and caught the ball there instead of staying on the sideline in bounds to make the catch. God I’m glad he’s gone

Last edited:

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Yep it was 2018. In 2019 against the Browns, Moore was open by 15 yards but somehow the idiot ran out of bounds and caught the ball there instead of staying on the sideline in bounds to make the catch. God I’m glad he’s gone
That happened lmao, vs the chiefs Moore didn’t even attempt to catch that perfectly thrown bomb and I think the lack of attempt was the difference between PI and no-call.

ndub

Ravens Ring of Honor
That happened lmao, vs the chiefs Moore didn’t even attempt to catch that perfectly thrown bomb and I think the lack of attempt was the difference between PI and no-call.

Yeah, I won’t miss those days of having receivers like him

cdp

Ravens Ring of Honor
I hated this c*** Moore so much. So many drops. Jets game he was wide open and could've had an easy TD...
The only positive memory i have is the bengals game where he probably had his only big play for us...
So glad these days are over

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
I hated this c*** Moore so much. So many drops. Jets game he was wide open and could've had an easy TD...
The only positive memory i have is the bengals game where he probably had his only big play for us...
Loved him on special teams, he made many huge plays there, which is why lasted as long as he did, and tbh that was fair, he earned his roster spot.

but he was a shit WR

ndub

Ravens Ring of Honor

People who complain about Boykin completely forget about the Doss’, Travis Taylor’s, David Reed’s, hell even Perriman’s and Moore’s of the world. Not a world beater by any means, and honestly a disappointment due to the potential he has, but better than those guys. And he’s on the bubble this year

ndub

Ravens Ring of Honor
Loved him on special teams, he made many huge plays there, which is why lasted as long as he did, and tbh that was fair, he earned his roster spot.

but he was a shit WR

Eh he was a gunner. Not a good returner whatsoever, average to above average. Wouldn’t say we are missing his solid gunner skills at all honestly. I’m also struggling to remember any huge plays he made on ST. He did his job but he wasn’t a highlight reel ST player, even as a gunner

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Eh he was a gunner. Not a good returner whatsoever, average to above average. Wouldn’t say we are missing his solid gunner skills at all honestly. I’m also struggling to remember any huge plays he made on ST. He did his job but he wasn’t a highlight reel ST player, even as a gunner

doesnt he have like 2 special teams TDs off blocks???
he also has a fair few plays making plays on the ball at the 1 yard line on punts and forcing fair catches by drawing double teams as a gunner

it's not flashy but he was very good at it

it'll be interesting to see what we do with duvernay because last year he looked like our best gunner as well as returner - will we risk him as much as a gunner if he's both our kick and punt returner and potentially also playing on offence too?

it'll also be interesting to see who wins those gunner spots because moore's gone, duvernay's still here but dorsey's unlikely to make the roster, boykin's right on the bubble too, i wonder if averett goes back to that gunner spot now that he's CB 4/5 again...

of course it's possible that wade or stephens as incoming rookies can take on that role and earn themselves a gameday active spot in a crowded DB room too

ndub

Ravens Ring of Honor
doesnt he have like 2 special teams TDs off blocks???
he also has a fair few plays making plays on the ball at the 1 yard line on punts and forcing fair catches by drawing double teams as a gunner

it's not flashy but he was very good at it

it'll be interesting to see what we do with duvernay because last year he looked like our best gunner as well as returner - will we risk him as much as a gunner if he's both our kick and punt returner and potentially also playing on offence too?

it'll also be interesting to see who wins those gunner spots because moore's gone, duvernay's still here but dorsey's unlikely to make the roster, boykin's right on the bubble too, i wonder if averett goes back to that gunner spot now that he's CB 4/5 again...

of course it's possible that wade or stephens as incoming rookies can take on that role and earn themselves a gameday active spot in a crowded DB room too

Yeah I suppose he did partially make up for all his blunders on offense. Partially. We did good last year with what we had don’t see why we would change much of anything

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
He was more than a gunner, he had multiple blocked kicks and scoops on blocked kicks, forced fumbles as a gunner, scooped fumbles as a gunner.

Chris Moore was a headache on offense but on ST he was always near that ball and made MANY plays on it

ndub

Ravens Ring of Honor
He was more than a gunner, he had multiple blocked kicks and scoops on blocked kicks, forced fumbles as a gunner, scooped fumbles as a gunner.

Chris Moore was a headache on offense but on ST he was always near that ball and made MANY plays on it

Good for him. Yet still a very good riddance