• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Lamar Jackson

Tank

Hall of Famer
I've been reading that Wallace and The Porsche have been running crisp routes in routes in practice and I would to see one of those 2 step in to the WR2 role. THe other being WR3. Duv I would more like to see used more as a gadget guy ie flies, quick screens, end arounds, perhaps lined up as a RB if Dobbins and Gus are still hobbled. I just don't see him as strictly a boundary guy. I think the BradleyGaither signing could be a surprize since he was my favorite receiver in the USFL. Sure it will be an uphill climb for him. We have to see what these guys got thru traing camp and part of preseason before any talks of veteran FA's taking playing time and last I knew we broke poor anyways.
The Porsche. lol

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
I've been reading that Wallace and The Porsche have been running crisp routes in routes in practice and I would to see one of those 2 step in to the WR2 role. THe other being WR3. Duv I would more like to see used more as a gadget guy ie flies, quick screens, end arounds, perhaps lined up as a RB if Dobbins and Gus are still hobbled. I just don't see him as strictly a boundary guy. I think the BradleyGaither signing could be a surprize since he was my favorite receiver in the USFL. Sure it will be an uphill climb for him. We have to see what these guys got thru traing camp and part of preseason before any talks of veteran FA's taking playing time and last I knew we broke poor anyways.
I like proche as a slot guy. I dnt have confidence in him to be an outside guy.. that route he ran vs seymor in practice was weak imo he looked super slow too lol

ravenslord

Ravens Ring of Honor
I like proche as a slot guy. I dnt have confidence in him to be an outside guy.. that route he ran vs seymor in practice was weak imo he looked super slow too lol
He is absolutely not an outside guy. I agree. I do see alot more TE throwing this year. They want to go back to Lamar's 2019 MVP season. Not sure where that leaves Proche in terms of playing time .

rossihunter2

Staff Member

what was weak about it? he threw in a lightning head fake and a cheeky rocker step that got seymour literally losing his footing
not suggesting he's going to be a major factor consistently down the field but no reason he can't beat guys with route-running

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
what was weak about it? he threw in a lightning head fake and a cheeky rocker step that got seymour literally losing his footing
not suggesting he's going to be a major factor consistently down the field but no reason he can't beat guys with route-running
It would only work against seymor.. i actually think he prolly slipped cause no way seymor lot his footing by anything proche did.. i like proche bur that route wasnt impressive to me

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor

OURavensFan

Ravens Ring of Honor
ESPN ranked Burrow’s weapons number 1 in the league and Lamar was near dead last. It’s going to be really annoying because for some reason it’s never factored into the analysis of either of these QBs. I kind of hope the Bengals have to deal with some of the bullshit injuries we had to deal with last year , idc

JAAM

Hall of Famer

JAAM

Hall of Famer