• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Lamar Jackson

OURavensFan

Ravens Ring of Honor
I literally watch games in disbelief this guy is on our team, it’s like having Michael Jordan on your team. Everyone has weaknesses but when you read other teams salivating at the idea of Lamar being available to them, you know you need to lock him up

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
TNF is tough on road teams, and the Dolphins had one less day of prep because of the hurricane. There was also a UC student who filmed the dolphins practice and posted it on social media. I think because of all this unfortunately the Bengals and I’ll have to hear the chirping up until SNF, but god forbid not anymore after that game
About that.......

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
I feel like a statement game is coming from the bengals and the dolphins laying an egg. Idk why, I just don’t entirely buy the dolphins going 4-0 in a tough early stretch and the bengals going 1-3.
TNF is tough on road teams, and the Dolphins had one less day of prep because of the hurricane. There was also a UC student who filmed the dolphins practice and posted it on social media. I think because of all this unfortunately the Bengals and I’ll have to hear the chirping up until SNF, but god forbid not anymore after that game
i dont like it
but i 100% agree
You all owe me money if the Bengals lose , those post were a binding contract.

Ellicottraven

Ravens Ring of Honor
Ah go write another long love letter to Lamar
My dear @Sizzle, I see you are sizzling right now. You are such an integral member of this august group. Do not fret over greatness. Lamar is greatness personified and criticizing my son has been kind of frowned upon since his birth. I remember screaming at him when he shit his pants as a child. His mother attacked me with her personal 'katana' sword. I have never recovered entirely and spend most of my time browsing this forum. Sad.

ndub

Ravens Ring of Honor
My dear @Sizzle, I see you are sizzling right now. You are such an integral member of this august group. Do not fret over greatness. Lamar is greatness personified and criticizing my son has been kind of frowned upon since his birth. I remember screaming at him when he shit his pants as a child. His mother attacked me with her personal 'katana' sword. I have never recovered entirely and spend most of my time browsing this forum. Sad.

Pure gold man

29BmoreBird22

Staff Member
Writer
true it was a late drop, but far from as important as the Roberts drop
The Hurst drop was particularly egregious to me because the Ravens looked to have a shot at a comeback. Hurst was supposed to be this super sure handed tight end that never dropped passes and here he was dropping a surefire touchdown.

But I might be a bit jaded because I hated the pick to begin with.