• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Lamar Jackson

Thezone27

Ravens Ring of Honor
I still think he'll be a Raven next season. I'm standing on this hill until proven otherwise. I think he's gonna get tagged, but I do get a sneaky feeling that he's gonna get a long-term extension.
If we give him an extension, it should be done ASAP, not after next season. I would like to keep him for 4 years, but after that, not sure we need him

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
I hope your optimism is correct but I just think he’s done here

Bordering but not Grade 3 .what’s that mean ?
Just shut him down man
He has a partial tear and the Ravens we’re hoping, as it does some times , it would heal on its own. If he is still having severe problems at this point it’s a lock for surgery

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Why read it when it says in bold print 3-4 weeks right up front.
So athletes it takes longer to heal , those that are in top condition ? Horseshit

because you didnt read what it says
it takes 3-4 weeks to recover
takes 8 weeks or more to get back to athletic activity

you posted the page and now you're calling it horseshit

why would i trust anything you post ever again?

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
If we give him an extension, it should be done ASAP, not after next season. I would like to keep him for 4 years, but after that, not sure we need him
Lamar needs to be locked down ASAP!

ravenslord

Ravens Ring of Honor
Time to trade and tag Lamar. He’s not that accurate of a passer anyway and his running skills are already declining. No way does he have the explosiveness he once did . Not even close .
Get the trade value now before he gets hurt again.

ravenslord

Ravens Ring of Honor

Why would I trust a thing you fucking say about Lamar ?
Something stinks about this whole situation.
Would Lamar be playing if he had a extended contract snowflake ?

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
Man this is all just been the biggest bull shit, everyone around me is all hyped for playoffs and a super bowl run and we get this depressing shit
Yeah, I know what you are saying. I'm not feeling hyped for the playoffs at all man! Now, if the Ravens can pull off a victory in Cinci on Sunday night? That may flip my mood. We'll see! I just hate seeing what is happening with the franchise and Lamar. I hate it!

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
Man this is all just been the biggest bull shit, everyone around me is all hyped for playoffs and a super bowl run and we get this depressing shit
Go Jags…?

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Lamar obviously has someone writing this for him lol. That doesnt sound like him at all!
Lmao first thing I thought

JAAM

Hall of Famer

rossi woke up today choosing violence and I fucking love it