• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Lamar Jackson

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
It's not a good look on the surface because people like yourself don't understand that...

Rehabbing players don't travel with the team (again, there are MANY injured players that didn't travel, some of whom will be hopefully future faces of the team)
He may not have been medically cleared given the nature of flying and the effect that it can have on joints and inflammation

Once we accept those two truths, it stops being a bad look and it becomes an understandable absence. But, people like yourself will fuel the fire any way you can, so I'm not totally shocked this is a bad look to you.
It is an ideal situation for passive-aggressive community to take out their drivers and swing, though.

Ellicottraven

Ravens Ring of Honor
I am a Ravens fan not a individual player fan. If someone leaves the Ravens, I could no longer care about them.
Been one since their inception.

I care about the team as a whole. Period.
As are most of us on this forum, my friend. However, some of us came alive after Lamar arrived and will feel dead if he leaves. I hate dying.

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
Idk who Mike Popovic is but he said on 105.7 that Lamar is simply lying about having a borderline grade 3 PCL sprain and is capable of playing right now.

Journalists are out here just accusing Lamar of lying. Like this is getting ridiculous. The situation becomes such a lose lose.

If Lamar is not healthy than he's getting slandered and he's not able to help us out these playoffs.

If Lamar is straight up lying, that's an awful situation to be in with the team, lockeroom, FO, and the prospects of him being here long term.

I do not think Lamar is lying AT ALL. But what a shit situation all around.
That clown from 105.7 who said that he thought Lamar was capable of playing right now must also think Calais and Stanley are lying too.

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
That clown from 105.7 who said that he thought Lamar was capable of playing right now must also think Calais and Stanley are lying too.

Lamar never seemed liked the kinda guy to pull a stunt like this. It would have been a massive change from everything we know about him if he just up and decided to skip the playoffs because of a contract. Everyone heals differently.
Idk why this picked up so much momentum. Think we’re all just tired and exhausted from the drama. Need a scape goat for our negativity

Lamar never seemed liked the kinda guy to pull a stunt like this. It would have been a massive change from everything we know about him if he just up and decided to skip the playoffs because of a contract. Everyone heals differently.
Idk why this picked up so much momentum. Think we’re all just tired and exhausted from the drama. Need a scape goat for our negativity

When there is a void of information, people fill in the gaps. A lot of people still invested in Lamar failing because they said he would. Hoping someone fails rather than admitting you are wrong just shows what shit humans they are.

ravenslord

Ravens Ring of Honor
When there is a void of information, people fill in the gaps. A lot of people still invested in Lamar failing because they said he would. Hoping someone fails rather than admitting you are wrong just shows what shit humans they are.
Man I want the Ravens & Lamar to win a Super Bowl,period. I have no problem with Lamar coming back but I dont think he will.

He wants a fully guaranteed contract like Watson got and the Ravens ain't gonna give him that. Period.

Somebody will though.

Grim

Ravens Ring of Honor
where did he say this?
I wasn't being serious, more or less saying since Calais spoke and didn't say he was retiring he was coming back along with the "He's back" comment, which some thought meant Calais was returning. Nothing real lol sorry