• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Lamar Jackson

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Master negotiator

redrum52

Hall of Famer
You’ve got to be fucking kidding me

I don't see the problem. I haven't been this hype since the thigh master...

ugh... I've avoided this... I don't want to type it... I've been fighting this

This man needs an advisor with better knowledge. Maybe, a form of counsel or representative who is more in tune with the business side.

And fuck the NFLPA. I've had beef with them long before this.

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Lamar’s reputation is quickly going downhill

Sandtown

Pro Bowler
You’ve got to be fucking kidding me

kevin-hart-kevin.gif

Simba

Staff Member
I don't see the problem. I haven't been this hype since the thigh master...

ugh... I've avoided this... I don't want to type it... I've been fighting this

This man needs an advisor with better knowledge. Maybe, a form of counsel or representative who is more in tune with the business side.

And fuck the NFLPA. I've had beef with them long before this.
I was on Lamar’s side with his right to negotiate for himself up until recently. He and his team have fucked up this whole situation beyond recognition. Easy to blame the organization for not paying him but EDC is a fucking saint if this is the bullshit he’s been dealing with behind the scenes.

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
haha are you telling me, the NFL sent a memo about this guy only for it to help launch some random business for Lamar
i bet you this is also gonna be what this much ballyhooed self-interview is about too
At this point, I just can't help but laugh and shrug like that Oprah shrugging gif lol.

It just keeps getting weirder and weirder and I'm sure there's more plot twists to come. Just wait for someone like Kaepernick enter this chat lol

cdp

Ravens Ring of Honor
haha are you telling me, the NFL sent a memo about this guy only for it to help launch some random business for Lamar
i bet you this is also gonna be what this much ballyhooed self-interview is about too
lol you actually expected something useful to come out of this interview?
I'm all for Lamar getting his bag but this is just a ....show.
Shoutout to EDC for having to deal with all of this.

Tank

Hall of Famer
Bob's Discount Agents......We save you millions!