• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Lamar Jackson

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor

This is how the negotiations be with Kodak and Lamar.

EDC “that’s pretty high not sure we can work it into the ca….”

Kodak “MY NAME KODAK BLACK BUT WHEN YOU SEE ME IM WHITE”

Every time Steve try to talk he does that dance.

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
I can’t take out the image of Kodak Black making phone calls to get a deal done lmfaoooo

At least the mental health photo was a Ravens jersey on Ben.

Read between the lines BOYZ
No cap, I literally was thinking to myself, what if this Ken Francis dude was really Kodak Black this entire time. In the words of Vince McMahon when Stone Cold won the WWF belt the first time, "that would be a public relations corporate nightmare." LMAOOOOOOO

Bruh I just can't.

Corvus Purpura

Practice Squad
Seriously - if there's enough weight in that thing to get an effective workout, you'd probably need a damn wheelchair lift just to get it into and out of your car.

But no, it doesn't look like there's enough weight to get a decent workout.

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor

Fool made a Twitter account just to try and clean it up.

These Florida fools just making it worst. Lamar dumb af to be moving like this with so much money on the line.

JAAM

Hall of Famer

Fool made a Twitter account just to try and clean it up.

These Florida fools just making it worst. Lamar dumb af to be moving like this with so much money on the line.

Oh good lord

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor
I’m checking that account. Doesn’t look real for now.

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor
Seriously - if there's enough weight in that thing to get an effective workout, you'd probably need a damn wheelchair lift just to get it into and out of your car.

But no, it doesn't look like there's enough weight to get a decent workout.

How much are one of those things? If y’all chip in I’ll use it and show y’all a video lmfao

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
Every member on here should be required to buy his workout video. It’s almost beach season fellas

RaineV1

Ravens Ring of Honor
Yeah, I ignored most Lamar reports, but damn this is getting bad. Lamar is coming off like an attention starved diva. I like Lamar at QB, but he hasn't done enough to have this type of attitude.

It's almost like he wants this to be a big announcement like LeBron did a few years ago. You gotta win championships before you can do all that, Lamar

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
Message board gainz contest using Lamars new workout gimmic coming soon to Purple Flock?
With our #entiregym the trashy girls at Ocean City won’t be able to resist us