• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Lamar Jackson

I honestly feel no sympathy for him. Can't help someone that doesn't want to help themselves. He's had a number of opportunities to put good people in his corner but has spurned that for people that have their own interests in mind as well.
Yeah at the end of the day he’s a grown ass man and should be looking out for his own best interest. I’m pretty much over the sympathy moment I had. Lol

Simba

Staff Member
Yeah at the end of the day he’s a grown ass man and should be looking out for his own best interest. I’m pretty much over the sympathy moment I had. Lol
Selfishness and greed got in the way, and it honestly doesn't even have everything to do with his contract which is the weird thing. He was so protective of this inner circle that he actually cost himself millions. Let's say he signed for $200M guarantee - an agent was only taking $6M of that max per the rules. If you ask me, if he had an agent, the non-exclusive tag would have been completely off the table. He cost himself $13M this year alone to protect $6M. And somehow, he and his team can't see that. And it's only getting worse.

rmcjacket23

Ravens Ring of Honor
Selfishness and greed got in the way, and it honestly doesn't even have everything to do with his contract which is the weird thing. He was so protective of this inner circle that he actually cost himself millions. Let's say he signed for $200M guarantee - an agent was only taking $6M of that max per the rules. If you ask me, if he had an agent, the non-exclusive tag would have been completely off the table. He cost himself $13M this year alone to protect $6M. And somehow, he and his team can't see that. And it's only getting worse.
if he had an agent, there would have never been any discussion about franchise tags, because he would have had a deal before he ever got to year 6.

ravenslord

Ravens Ring of Honor
Lamar's value after this tweet ,while Harbaugh was doing a news conference, is sinking like the Titanic.

The problem is so is the Ravens chances of getting a decent haul from trading him .

Simba

Staff Member
if he had an agent, there would have never been any discussion about franchise tags, because he would have had a deal before he ever got to year 6.
That too. An agent would have had him sign after year 3 or 4 at the max. Get that money and onto the next contract sooner.

Yeah not to mention him turning down a very lucrative restructure after the 2020 season. Assuming that is correct. He’s been bleeding millions since then. When or how will it stop?

ravenslord

Ravens Ring of Honor
I'd be fine with Richardson as long as he's not starting day one. Give him a year to build up his mechanics in practice or in games that are already over.
His mechanics are better than Lamar's were at his NFL start. Lamar could hardly complete a flare pass to a running back.

JAAM

Hall of Famer

JAAM

Hall of Famer
I’ll take 4 in a mf heartbeat

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor
Lol Marlo found out that Elliot has him blocked and told Jefferson to go screw himself because he was saying it's best for Lamar and the Ravens to part ways.

He's been pretty active today and just said all 32 GMs are together today on the same day Lamar releases his farewell.

The gift that keeps on giving lol

redrum52

Hall of Famer
So Ken Francis is Meek Mill

OfficialFrightenedAllosaurus-max-1mb.gif

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor
They will never take a chance on Lamar after this unbelievable contract saga. We need a dumb team like the Colts or Jets to go for him. Actually I'm thinking only a team owned by the Irsays will be dumb enough to sign him.

Bro stop crying. The Ravens will be fine with or without Lamar.

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor
I'm not crying but I think you may be . You have defended Lamar every step of the way.

Put a fork in him he done .

nonsense. you've been crying for pages on pages about his value being low now.

You want to put a fork in something? Put them in my eyes every time you post lmao

I am kidding, not really. Love you though lol

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Lol Marlo found out that Elliot has him blocked and told Jefferson to go screw himself because he was saying it's best for Lamar and the Ravens to part ways.

He's been pretty active today and just said all 32 GMs are together today on the same day Lamar releases his farewell.

The gift that keeps on giving lol
DeShon blocked Marlo? And was Marlo being serious with TJ? Lol