• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Lamar Jackson

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
Our roster would be one of the best situations for any rookie QB to come into. Great Oline, great TEs, great RBs, and I have no doubt that we would get DHop if we don't have Lamar's contract taking up cap space.
Still not gonna win shit with a rookie qb.. once we get a rookie qb, automatically put us 3yrs plus away from a SB

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Still not gonna win shit with a rookie qb.. once we get a rookie qb, automatically put us 3yrs plus away from a SB
Next year, definitely, but we’d be strong contenders in ‘24 as long as the rookie develops nicely. We get rid of Lamar before this upcoming season, consider it a lost year, but I would have high hopes for the future

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
What if its not the colts? It may be the Titans and we end up with Tannehill or Detroit and we get Goff. Are there any other QB hungry teams that might trade with Chicago to get ahead of the #4 pick?
That would be shocking if we made a deal with the Titans. Lots of bad blood with Lamar refusing to shake hands and the logo stomping

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
We all thought that in 08…, AFC championship and a crazy run

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
Knowing Lamar... he'll wait to see what's up with Herbert, Burrow, Hurts etc
Yep, but I'm sure at least one of those QBs are waiting to see what happens with Lamar too. Me personally, I want to see either Burrow or Hurts get their deal first. Either gentlemen will make Lamar lose more leverage if the deal they get is less gtd. $$$ than Watson.

Charm City

Pro Bowler
I wouldn’t say 3+ years away. A well managed org can be competitive by the second year (ie us in 2019, SF and Philly this year, Cinci, etc)

JAAM

Hall of Famer
That would be shocking if we made a deal with the Titans. Lots of bad blood with Lamar refusing to shake hands and the logo stomping
Agree 100%. Don’t see us trading with them at all. Fuck them lol

JAAM

Hall of Famer

Tyler

Practice Squad
@Tyler ? He’s still around
I’m still here! Been focusing on opening week for the O’s and It’s been a slow news week for us until this OBJ contract stuff came out lol. I just pass info as my buddy gives it to me. The last thing he said was that the Ravens were definitely trying to land an actual upgrade at wr either OBJ or via trade. That’s all obviously public knowledge now. He also said that Bisciotti was PISSED about the strength and conditioning part of the player survey.