• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Lamar Jackson

JAAM

Hall of Famer
I love it

OURavensFan

Ravens Ring of Honor
Some of our own fans won't. Let's not forget it wasn't too long ago how many wanted him gone...

I don’t even count them. They’re dumb.
It is true, you’ll never see Bills, Bengal, Charger and Chiefs fans blame their QBs for anything hardly, we are always more critical of a fanbase to our QBs. But there are a lot of Lamar haters on RSR forums for sure. I can understand certain criticisms but until the guy stops winning 75% of his starts I’d say it’s absurd that we have our own fanbase doubting him

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
It is true, you’ll never see Bills, Bengal, Charger and Chiefs fans blame their QBs for anything hardly, we are always more critical of a fanbase to our QBs. But there are a lot of Lamar haters on RSR forums for sure. I can understand certain criticisms but until the guy stops winning 75% of his starts I’d say it’s absurd that we have our own fanbase doubting him
Its kind hard to blame guys like pat and borrow cause them boys really perform when its time.. now herbert, im convinced not many people which his games and they just go off hype because he has a crazy arm. Herbert nice, but until he stops throwing ints in 2nd half of games, he will continue to be overrated

Thezone27

Ravens Ring of Honor
Its kind hard to blame guys like pat and borrow cause them boys really perform when its time.. now herbert, im convinced not many people which his games and they just go off hype because he has a crazy arm. Herbert nice, but until he stops throwing ints in 2nd half of games, he will continue to be overrated
I know I overrate him, but he's still pretty good. Just about as clutch as Lamar

RL52TheGreatest

Ravens Ring of Honor

Finally someone speaking the truth about Herbert. I like the kid, but that team has consistently blown leads with him at the helm