• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Lamar Jackson

arnie_uk

Veteran
So I took my flight back and I sat next to a guy who worked for cbs filming and tech crew. He said he has done it 23 years and never this before; when lamar was going back into the tunnel (at half time I believe) he had food and drinks and stuff thrown at him. He said they aren’t allowed to show booing or stuff being thrown on tv to the best of their ability. I can’t confirm this or deny it as I was up at the sky line but I can tell You there were a lot a lot a lot of drunk and rowdy fans more so than any sporting event I’ve been too and I really wouldn’t be surprised. The booing was really loud and rough.

Hope this isn’t something that fucks him up, and that he can leave it with 21
Find this hard to believe

RavensFan419

Pro Bowler
I get why people booed I dont get being disrespectful and throwing things or being obnoxious I saw a video of a fight going down in the stands and that's just ridiculous. I've said dumb shit when mad at this team I did yesterday I've always liked harbaugh and supported him but because he didnt put Hoe in which I thought was the right decision mixed with us getting the shit kicked out of us I said fuck him and fuck this l. I totally get being mad for people like us especially who care so much about this team. Like it literally hurts to lose when you invest so much of yourself into this so I get booing and being mad but none or the other stuff

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer

It really needs to happen more. I remember guys going at the Jaguars players either this year or last year. Fans really need to chill the fuck out at times. Booing... Do you. When you start threatening players and throwing things at them, they deserve a taste of reality...

If I ever see Marty, I'm punching him in his shit...

It's green light on coaches.

This shit had me fucking rolling lmaoooo

RayRayRaven

Veteran
Lamar got the team to the Playoffs. He has rare athletic ability, (quick and nimble as a cat). This is the NFL and that athleticism does not change my opinion of where this ultimately will end up. The "Shock Value" of "Run Lamar Run" caught the League by surprise. By the second "Go Round" with the Chargers, they had him figured out. Folks will talk about the last 9 minutes of the game. It was interesting. They'll create a "He can Throw if they let him" scenario. They will be mistaken. The "Lamar Wrist Flip sideslip Ball" will turn some folks on. That cross field toss that led to the first Crabtree TD has them excited. Never mind the covering defender misjudged how far Lamar can "wrist flip" it when he went for the Pick.

The Shock Value appears to have bought Harball some more time. That is unfortunate. Bisciotti just doesn't want to make the change. The good news is the Defense improved this year. lf we had a QB that could really throw, we might have had a shot to get to the Big Game. The AFC was Wide Open this year.

You had to "Feel" for poor Joe Flacco. He really should have come in at halftime and had he come in, who knows, we may have knocked them off. He's been Golden in the playoffs, but the Team clearly has moved on from him and didn't want to "get into Lamar's" head. A championship can be won with a non typical QB. Its just not the way to direct your Franchise. Godspeed Joe Flacco, wherever you land.

Seriously? I don’t like Flacco. I don’t think he should have started in any game post bye. It’s been well documented his lack of emotion pisses me off. I said lamar needs to benched because he put up literally the worst half of playoff football recorded by a qb in the last 50 years. Flacco got benched vs
The jags, and the entire team got dominated that day. We were only down 12 by halftime.

allblackraven

Hall of Famer

It really needs to happen more. I remember guys going at the Jaguars players either this year or last year. Fans really need to chill the fuck out at times. Booing... Do you. When you start threatening players and throwing things at them, they deserve a taste of reality...

If I ever see Marty, I'm punching him in his shit...

It's green light on coaches.

As a 20+ year veteran of the hell that is the FC Red Star stadium North stand, I can vouch for this.
Never the players, always the coaches and FOs.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
So I took my flight back and I sat next to a guy who worked for cbs filming and tech crew. He said he has done it 23 years and never this before; when lamar was going back into the tunnel (at half time I believe) he had food and drinks and stuff thrown at him. He said they aren’t allowed to show booing or stuff being thrown on tv to the best of their ability. I can’t confirm this or deny it as I was up at the sky line but I can tell You there were a lot a lot a lot of drunk and rowdy fans more so than any sporting event I’ve been too and I really wouldn’t be surprised. The booing was really loud and rough.

Hope this isn’t something that fucks him up, and that he can leave it with 21
damn that's really pathetic

arnie_uk

Veteran
Did you see the videos of the fans fighting or how awful the boos were? I don’t doubt the stuff at all. Not to mention our own player on jimmy was screaming at fans
It would be all over twitter. Theres at least 10 videos of bears fans booing, jeering and throwing stuff at their kicker on Twitter and i don't follow any Chicago people at all.

It would be viral

Tank

Hall of Famer
It would be all over twitter. Theres at least 10 videos of bears fans booing, jeering and throwing stuff at their kicker on Twitter and i don't follow any Chicago people at all.

It would be viral
And it ended up that the ball was tipped at the LOS. I felt really bad for that guy.

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Finally, some people with common sense:

Tank

Hall of Famer
Yea I’ve never been as disgusted as what I saw from fans yesterday. Lamar is good with fans too, he autographed like every single person, probably spent Atleast 15 minutes trying to get everyone outside
I’ve sat pretty much everywhere in the stadium, had seats in 521 when the team first came to town. The upper deck is always more “colorful”.

redrum52

Hall of Famer

The end has me real excited to see if Lamar uses this as motivation. Respect that he stayed til the end and still showed the fans love.

I’ve sat pretty much everywhere in the stadium, had seats in 521 when the team first came to town. The upper deck is always more “colorful”.

This is where you'll usually get the more intolerable fans. Feel like upper deck is where you'll have the rowdy ones, but they're too high up for most to care about/be seen or heard. A couple times you see the idiots fighting up close, too.

And that's racist

RavensFan419

Pro Bowler
The end has me real excited to see if Lamar uses this as motivation. Respect that he stayed til the end and still showed the fans love.

This is where you'll usually get the more intolerable fans. Feel like upper deck is where you'll have the rowdy ones, but they're too high up for most to care about/be seen or heard. A couple times you see the idiots fighting up close, too.

And that's racist
Idk if you're being serious about the racist comment or not but I think he means like colorful as in just more people being obnoxious and such

Tank

Hall of Famer

And that's racist
LMAO! No there’s no color barrier on the assholeness. I will say they used to have great security up there and would usually take care of any issue pretty quickly.