• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Lamar Jackson

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Only thing I'm worried about is the weather, but then again, the Niners gashed us by running the ball in the rain and we still came out as winners. The Titans don't have half the talent SF does. We'll see what happens, but I'm expecting a blowout in our favor.

also important to remember that as good as these rushing attacks we face might be - we are literally the greatest rushing team in the history of the NFL...

Ellicottraven

Ravens Ring of Honor
Concerns are being raised as expected regarding rust for Lamar. If he misfires early and the Titans grind clock and score early we may start to press.

I am dying for this game to happen and to see that we pick up where we left off in the regular season. Saturday night cannot get here fast enough.
We're going to start where we left off @balfan23. No worries. Lamar is a very focused young man that knows what's up. Also, keep in mind that when he is motivated by something he comes through. He is still motivated by last year's playoff loss.

JAAM

Hall of Famer
also important to remember that as good as these rushing attacks we face might be - we are literally the greatest rushing team in the history of the NFL...
/thread

Asyranok

Practice Squad
What's with the weather lately. I'm really happy we've had a couple of **** weather games in short succession this season to prepare for this. Seahawks, 49ers, Steelers games. The latter two feel very fresh.

RL52TheGreatest

Ravens Ring of Honor
What's with the weather lately. I'm really happy we've had a couple of **** weather games in short succession this season to prepare for this. Seahawks, 49ers, Steelers games. The latter two feel very fresh.

Yeah, it sucks, but at least we've played in enough of them already that we're used to it. Regardless, maybe we'll get lucky and the projected rain will stop before our game starts.

Tank

Hall of Famer
Oh I realize there is nothing to be gained by getting media attention Im just saying I’m not afraid of the team getting complacent when we get it. Gone are the days of fueling our motivation because of a lack of respect. We are in a place where greatness is going to be expected of us and we understand the focus required to meet those expectations.
Oh, I thought the original point was that we were miffed about not getting attention. My point was who gives a shit. lol

Tank

Hall of Famer
AFCN games, always some crappy weather in December.

Oh, I thought the original point was that we were miffed about not getting attention. My point was who gives a shit. lol
No it’s not that I was complaining about a lack of coverage just stating the way the news cycle goes and how predictions go.

I will admit as a fan I do like coverage. The one thing I think got lost because the records were officially broken in a game that had little meaning. The rushing record and I think more impressive the 1st team ever averaging 200 yards passing and rushing per game should have been featured in sports shows as this is truly historic.

Of course those things only have true meaning in the context of a championship so I agree let’s go get that and then enjoy that recognition.

Grim

Ravens Ring of Honor
Only thing I'm worried about is the weather, but then again, the Niners gashed us by running the ball in the rain and we still came out as winners. The Titans don't have half the talent SF does. We'll see what happens, but I'm expecting a blowout in our favor.
Titans absolutely do have the talent on offense. They have a great OL on the edges and decent interior. Henry is a beast. AJ Brown is great.

Ellicottraven

Ravens Ring of Honor
Lamar is going to win us multiple championships. He's not going to win them unless he gets used to and excels in bad weather games. He's had a few really bad ones this season and guess what? He's come out on top. So, he'll weather another storm and get better for it. Just 2 more games with potential weather concerns. After that is is sunny Miami fellas!

NotBadforaRunningBack

Practice Squad
I’ve noticed that Lamar is constantly reading his wristband with the plays on it. I haven’t really noticed other qbs reading their wristbands as much as Lamar. Is this because Lamar is still young and may not know all the plays by heart?

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Today is Lamar Jackson's Birthday, Lets wish him an amazing 23rd birthday

hqdefault.jpg