• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Lamar Jackson

Craven_Raven

Practice Squad
082B2823-3319-40EA-AF55-3E1A7CA9A0C3.jpeg

When they ask about this era of the NFL imma tell my kids this was Patrick Mahomes and Lamar Jackson.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Rewatching the jets micd up of Lamar, and here’s something that makes me feel pretty confident... when this mfer Lamar Jackson gets in primetime he’s an animal, it’s like he just harnesses all the energy in the stadium and fucking unleashes it on the field, on the sideline, in the locker room, he’s an absolute madman and I love every second of it, if he’s got that energy for every game these playoffs then it’s over

purp

Practice Squad
fans from this board?

Mmm hmm. Not going to name any names unless they want to put themselves but I do think it’s worthwhile to say other Ravens fans spend plenty of time on other boards but have the restraint not jump into their conversations like it’s weird that fans of other teams don’t spend their time slurping Lamar on their own message boards.

Not very Big Truss ;)

cdp

Ravens Ring of Honor
Mmm hmm. Not going to name any names unless they want to put themselves but I do think it’s worthwhile to say other Ravens fans spend plenty of time on other boards but have the restraint not jump into their conversations like it’s weird that fans of other teams don’t spend their time slurping Lamar on their own message boards.

Not very Big Truss ;)
Not only on message boards, twitter has also been horrible all season.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator

Not very Big Truss ;)
I've actually been on other message boards. Browns, Titans and have been pretty darn respectful. I have also defended Lamar on the Browns board.

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer

Not very Big Truss ;)
That's a shame. I don't want our fan base to turn into something obnoxious. Let Lamar's play speak for itself.

Tank

Hall of Famer
View attachment 2155

When they ask about this era of the NFL imma tell my kids this was Patrick Mahomes and Lamar Jackson.
True story........ In 1992 my family had a family reunion in Pittsburgh (don’t hate) and we stayed at a hotel in Monroeville. I was hanging with my cousins late one night doing a bit of underage drinking(don’t judge, lol) and after a while I left go to my room. The elevator door opened and standing there was Kid with his tall ass hair! I was baked and speechless! He just looked at me, smiled, said hey and walked past me. I couldn’t say anything and just laughed.
The MLB All Star game happened to be going on that weekend in Pittsburgh. I found out the next day Kid n Play were performing at some related function.

Christian Schwarz

Practice Squad
14-2, Historic season. MVP QB. All for absolute nothing.Harbaughs decision to pass on an easy FG cost us the game. Id be totally open to fire him for his horrid performance tonight. Maybe we could have had a TD to end the half or more time to try of Harbs called a timeout at the end of the half. Then the horrible unacceptable 4th down try. Why? 7pts gets you 13 pts.

Christian Schwarz

Practice Squad
Shut the fuck up moron
No you. The decision to go for it on 4th down and pass up a chip shot fg? Thats ok to you?

When you have to get the 1st down, and a TD, and a 2pt conversion JUST to tie the game? Nah, we were all thinking take the pts and Harbs wasnt thinking straight. Thats a bad call 10 times out of 10. Say we get rhe 1st score, PAT makes it 13-14 if we go for 2 and miss, still a 1 poss game.

Horrible fucking call.

I stood by Harbaugh after the Browns game when there were damn near hundreds of longtime Br.com forum veterans calling for Harbs to be fired. Like literally everyone, you can go dig up the comments if you would like. I laughed at all the "Fire Harbaugh" talk and said it was only 4 games in. Too early to panic

But with Greg Roman gaining a ton of interest on the HC market, there has never been a better time to move on from Harbaugh.

RavensFan419

Pro Bowler
As very disappointing as this is we very much over achieved this season no way I predict the season we had very unfortunate but just more ammunition for Lamar and this team next year... this team is not a very “talented” team no pass rush and some gap fill LBs this team will be better next year

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
No you. The decision to go for it on 4th down and pass up a chip shot fg? Thats ok to you?

When you have to get the 1st down, and a TD, and a 2pt conversion JUST to tie the game? Nah, we were all thinking take the pts and Harbs wasnt thinking straight. Thats a bad call 10 times out of 10. Say we get rhe 1st score, PAT makes it 13-14 if we go for 2 and miss, still a 1 poss game.

Horrible fucking call.

I stood by Harbaugh after the Browns game when there were damn near hundreds of longtime Br.com forum veterans calling for Harbs to be fired. Like literally everyone, you can go dig up the comments if you would like. I laughed at all the "Fire Harbaugh" talk and said it was only 4 games in. Too early to panic

But with Greg Roman gaining a ton of interest on the HC market, there has never been a better time to move on from Harbaugh.
We've been going for it all year and nobody said anything when it was working. As soon as it doesn't it's the end of the world.

rossihunter2

Staff Member

Horrible fucking call.

fair weather fan - we were successful all year because we would go for it in those situations - to change our identity in that spot would have probably meant we lost anyway 3 points did nothing for us in that spot - we'd have still been a td down