• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Lamar Jackson

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor
Why? Stop sucking Lamar's cock and get real. I am a RAVENS TEAM FIRST GUY.

If it’s anybody on this board riding dick it’s you. SpeculationLord.

it’s a fact that we don’t know what’s on the table. I mean actually on the table.

You’re a parrot who keeps repeating every clickbait article about Lamar they see . We get it, you don’t like Lamar.

drjohnnyfever

Pro Bowler
If it’s anybody on this board riding dick it’s you. SpeculationLord.

it’s a fact that we don’t know what’s on the table. I mean actually on the table.

You’re a parrot who keeps repeating every clickbait article about Lamar they see . We get it, you don’t like Lamar.

Well, let's be fair... I love Lamar, but I don't want a deal that keeps us from going in the direction we are going. We've had excellent drafts, particularly last year and, really the last two or even three. I want to have the ability to keep those assets and signing Lamar to a deal that significantly hampers that is not something I want to see.

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor
Well, let's be fair... I love Lamar, but I don't want a deal that keeps us from going in the direction we are going. We've had excellent drafts, particularly last year and, really the last two or even three. I want to have the ability to keep those assets and signing Lamar to a deal that significantly hampers that is not something I want to see.

I agree with you, my point is that we don’t know what the figures are

drjohnnyfever

Pro Bowler
Meh, Keyshawn talking a lot of shit mostly. He playing Madden monopoly with other peoples money. Lol

The whole video is actually a better discussion than just advocating for players getting their money. To give him credit, he does point out paying the guarantee early and having some wiggle room later to renegotiate. But the video is more worthy for what Stephen A and Mad Dog have to say... imo, anyway.

JPPT1974

Practice Squad
Well he did not get a big deal last season as it may had been a blessing in disguise. He was out for the rest of the season in the mid to late year in 2022. So wonder if they FT him again?!

The whole video is actually a better discussion than just advocating for players getting their money. To give him credit, he does point out paying the guarantee early and having some wiggle room later to renegotiate. But the video is more worthy for what Stephen A and Mad Dog have to say... imo, anyway.
Well tbh mad dog could hardly get a word in, but he made some fair points. Honestly there’s more coherent conversation going on here IMO. Well for the most part. Lol

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
I could be wrong here, and lambaste me if you disagree, but I think I an honestly fair deal for Lamar is somewhere along the lines of 6 years 300M total with 200 guaranteed.
6 291 200 puts it at 48.5 average

I'm proposing that since the beginning of last season but mf buscuit won't listen.

Thezone27

Ravens Ring of Honor
The way some of y’all talk on here, ain’t no way y’all are Ravens fans.

No way lmfaoo.

We STILL don’t know what is on the table lmfaoooo
that was my point with those earlier "are you a ravens fan or Lamar fan?" posts