• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Lamar Jackson

Sandtown

Pro Bowler
I'm not going to lie I was hoping the Ravens could sign Baker Mayfield ........

russell-westbrook-nba.gif

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
Naw we got huntley, he almost beat bengals and won 1 outta 4 games previous yr.. oh and he made probowl.. we be ok

We should trade Huntley to Cardinals for Hollywood Brown back.

Cardinals need a Pro Bowl QB to hold down the fort until Kyler is ready for his return.

Ravens make Lamar happy by giving him his gameday chauffeur back.

Tank

Hall of Famer
We should trade Huntley to Cardinals for Hollywood Brown back.

Cardinals need a Pro Bowl QB to hold down the fort until Kyler is ready for his return.

Ravens make Lamar happy by giving him his gameday chauffeur back.
No, hell no.

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
Doesn't seem right, pro bowl QB for just one pass catcher.
Need to make this Hollywood+Nuke for Snoop.

It’s not about their position or skill level.

It’s about making Lamar happy.

If Lamar’s happy, I’m happy (as long as he’s on the Ravens).

ravenslord

Ravens Ring of Honor
got dammit.. i didnt know lamar came out and said he was too injured to play.. wish he wouldve never said anything and just let people live in the fantasy world because theyre upset with him
But RG3 , who is very close to Lamar , said at the time that Lamar was sick . Now Lamar tweets he didn’t go to Cincy because his PCL swelled .
This is a really bad look

Last edited:

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor
You really believe Lamar? I don't.

It's like the guy who complains about his paychecks sucking when he calls out too much and declines OT. I'm sorry but I'm inclined to believe he quit on us due to negotiations

Marlo came out and said he noticed that he was limping. I think it's a non-story to be honest. However it appears there is a group of people who took this opportunity to start questioning him.

The question I would ask you then would be what did Lamar Jackson do prior to this to make you think or feel that he could play and chose not to?