• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Lamar Jackson

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor
It’s crazy how lack of playoff success is held against him, and even winning 2 MVPs is held against him, any non ravens feed and you’ll see running back, playoff choker show his playoff highlights, most undeserved mvp of all time, etc. saw this on a Lamar mvp highlights on nfl Facebook today.

Everyone has haters but this is exactly why it would have felt even more amazing to win the super bowl , now these assholes just get louder somehow after his second mvp.

To that first part, I know his playoff performance isn’t the same as his regular season, but only Flacco and Stafford have won a super bowl besides State Farm. That’s what gets me, and the only player I accept is Josh Allen, but just a little.

What is crazier is the lack of success other QBs have had since he entered the league. Remind me again what exactly the other QBs have done not named Pat M?

Kirk Cousins has gotten paid how much again? How many playoff wins did he and the Vikings get? Watson? Burrow had one run to the superbowl and lost. Allen make a superbowl? Rodgers hasn't even sniffed one of those in over 13 years. Dak and the Cowboys get close? What about Herbert? Kyler Murray? What about the number 1 pick for the Jags? Tua??

Lamar has accomplished more in a short time than most of those guys. He's improved in the playoffs every year he's been in it.

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor
What is crazier is the lack of success other QBs have had since he entered the league. Remind me again what exactly the other QBs have done not named Pat M?

Kirk Cousins has gotten paid how much again? How many playoff wins did he and the Vikings get? Watson? Burrow had one run to the superbowl and lost. Allen make a superbowl? Rodgers hasn't even sniffed one of those in over 13 years. Dak and the Cowboys get close? What about Herbert? Kyler Murray? What about the number 1 pick for the Jags? Tua??

Lamar has accomplished more in a short time than most of those guys. He's improved in the playoffs every year he's been in it.

And I am not saying that our boy can't improve and is without fault but be for real. When he was drafted what were the expectations? Was he not supposed to switch positions? What about this offseason? Did anyone seriously think we would be 2 quarters away from a superbowl?

So the kid wins an MVP and it's automatically he needs to do more than every other QB?

allblackraven

Hall of Famer

Shiiiiiit. When you put it that way... Lamar has accomplished more than all of them put together.

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor
Shiiiiiit. When you put it that way... Lamar has accomplished more than all of them put together.

It's extremely difficult to win in this league. So why does the last pick in the first round face more fucking scrutiny?

Think about it. Joe Burrow was the first pick in the draft. Tua was 5. Herbert was 6. Trevor was the generational right? First pick in the draft. Kyler Murray was the first pick in the draft. 4 Qbs went before Jackson who was supposed to be a WR.

4. Baker was the first pick and Allen went 7.

Come on man.

OURavensFan

Ravens Ring of Honor
It's extremely difficult to win in this league. So why does the last pick in the first round face more fucking scrutiny?

Think about it. Joe Burrow was the first pick in the draft. Tua was 5. Herbert was 6. Trevor was the generational right? First pick in the draft. Kyler Murray was the first pick in the draft. 4 Qbs went before Jackson who was supposed to be a WR.

Come on man.
This just makes it more painful we didn’t get it done this year, Lamar winning before these bums would have been unreal to hold over anyones head. But somehow since he lost the AFCCG and got MVP he sucks even more. Just stack the box, spy him, make him throw he can’t read a defense he sucks , RB!

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
This just makes it more painful we didn’t get it done this year, Lamar winning before these bums would have been unreal to hold over anyones head. But somehow since he lost the AFCCG and got MVP he sucks even more. Just stack the box, spy him, make him throw he can’t read a defense he sucks , RB!
good luck. Henry will beat 8 in the box anyway.

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
If we couldnt win it this season, idk how we gonna do it man. This was the year.. now with all the new defensive coaches i think we defense not winning it this upcoming season

redrum52

Hall of Famer
Or 8 will beat the box too.
200 (3).gif

OURavensFan

Ravens Ring of Honor
If we couldnt win it this season, idk how we gonna do it man. This was the year.. now with all the new defensive coaches i think we defense not winning it this upcoming season
Just need to go on a damn playoff run, Cheifs looked like pure garbage 90% of the season. So did the bengals the year they went to the super bowl. We just need to avoid injuries to key playmakers, Mark Andrews and our best RBs always getting hurt right before the playoffs in our best years, ppl always forget because Andrews plays hobbled and Lamar masks so much.

RaineV1

Ravens Ring of Honor

Come on man.
Part of it is of course playstyle, but also none of those guys are two time mvps. Also, none of them have torn up the league during the regular season, and then have an embarrassing lose like we did against the Chargers.

There needs to be some scrutiny for a team that destroys competitors during the season, and then does whatever the hell that second half of the Chiefs game was.

Last edited:

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
Part of it is of course playstyle, but also none of those guys are two time mvps. Also, none of them have torn up the league during the regular season, and then have an embarrassing lose like we did against the Chargers.

There needs to be some scrutiny for a team that destroys competitors during the season, and then does whatever the hell that second half of the Chiefs game was.
When did we lose to the Chargers? 2018?

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
Just need to go on a damn playoff run, Cheifs looked like pure garbage 90% of the season. So did the bengals the year they went to the super bowl. We just need to avoid injuries to key playmakers, Mark Andrews and our best RBs always getting hurt right before the playoffs in our best years, ppl always forget because Andrews plays hobbled and Lamar masks so much.
We got the players but i think its gonna be tough for orr this season

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
We got the players but i think its gonna be tough for orr this season
you have to trust Madubuike, Roquan Smith and Kyle Hamilton. We will be fine. Probably not as good as last season on defense, but overall we shall be fine and maybe better on offense.

Adreme

Ravens Ring of Honor
When did we lose to the Chargers? 2018?
Also they were not tearing up the league in 2018. That was his rookie year and it was just kind of close narrow wins. Tearing up the league was the year after and that loss was to the Titans. Even that though you can kinda ignore because the team was suddenly ahead of schedule which triggered an increase in expectations.