• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2023 WR Thread

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Which players does Lost like in this draft?
First and foremost he is a big fan of Bijan Robinson. Last year it was Davis as his top pick. (mine was kyle Hamilton)

After that he likes Josh Downs better than Zac Flowers. He says Flowers is fine, but Downs is better. I don't agree with him there.

He likes Xavier Hutchinson also.

Tyler

Practice Squad
I hate when I get a draft crush, because He ends up crushing my heart when another team selects him, but Zay Flowers is that guy for me this year. I think he is going to truly be a special player at the next level. Size be damned, he’s got that dog in him and that special elusiveness only few have(Lamar being one of them lol)

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
I hate when I get a draft crush, because He ends up crushing my heart when another team selects him, but Zay Flowers is that guy for me this year. I think he is going to truly be a special player at the next level. Size be damned, he’s got that dog in him and that special elusiveness only few have(Lamar being one of them lol)
the size doesn't matter. He's about the same size as Waddle.

Thezone27

Ravens Ring of Honor
I like Flowers and JSN the most this year. Both of them over Quentin Johnston.

Tyler

Practice Squad
I like Flowers and JSN the most this year. Both of them over Quentin Johnston.
Absolutely. The Ravens have never done well with the “measurables” guys. Johnston could very well be DK Metcalf on another team, but I feel like he’d be more of a Kevin White, Breshad Perriman type with us lol

Thezone27

Ravens Ring of Honor
Absolutely. The Ravens have never done well with the “measurables” guys. Johnston could very well be DK Metcalf on another team, but I feel like he’d be more of a Kevin White, Breshad Perriman type with us lol
Exactly. I look at prospects not jut who they are, but as a team fit. Baltimore has never done well with that type.

Thezone27

Ravens Ring of Honor
JSN and Flowers for me - Addison and Downs the next tier just below
For me it is this:
Tier 1: Guys who I believe can change the offense if we draft them
JSN and Flowers maybe Addison
Tier 2a: Guys who are less good but probably won't be a bust:
Downs, Rashee Rice
Tier 2b: Boom or Bust
Quentin Johnston