• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2023 WR Thread

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
I'm starting to warm up to Quentin Johnston. He's a damn good route runner and gets up to speed really fast and being 6'4 that's impressive. He does have some issues with change of direction and sometimes body catches and does't play with the physicality or high point the ball as much as I'd like him to.

Thezone27

Ravens Ring of Honor
I'm starting to warm up to Quentin Johnston. He's a damn good route runner and gets up to speed really fast and being 6'4 that's impressive. He does have some issues with change of direction and sometimes body catches and does't play with the physicality or high point the ball as much as I'd like him to.
I prefer JSN and I don't think that we will develop him well.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
I prefer JSN and I don't think that we will develop him well.
are you saying we wouldn't develop Quentin Johnston well or JSN ir any wr for that matter.

Bateman has been developed pretty well for what we have seen when healthy and Hollywood never had an offseason due to injury but was pretty good for us. Can't say they weren't developed.

The other receivers weren't good enough to be developed. I do believe with more opportunities Duvernay could be better but he's limited also

Thezone27

Ravens Ring of Honor
are you saying we wouldn't develop Quentin Johnston well or JSN ir any wr for that matter.

Bateman has been developed pretty well for what we have seen when healthy and Hollywood never had an offseason due to injury but was pretty good for us. Can't say they weren't developed.

The other receivers weren't good enough to be developed. I do believe with more opportunities Duvernay could be better but he's limited also
I think Johnston is more raw, and we have 2 really raw, fast receivers and I just want someone who can come in and dominate, so I want JSN

Thezone27

Ravens Ring of Honor
he's not raw lol
he's one of the most refined and technical college route runners to come out in recent drafts alongside Devonta Smith, Justin Jefferson, Chris Olave and Calvin Ridley
Sorry not there, i mean his catching is raw. If he just gets a little better there, he is top-10 receiver in the league

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor

Idc if he’s 5’9. Gimme that Florida connection

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
I really really like Zay Flowers.

Gimme
1) Addison
2) Flowers
3) JSN

Right now, the only 3 WRs I'd take RD1
Got Flowers and JSN on my #SIIE list. I know nothing about Addison to get me to feel that way but the #SIIE Council is always open for hearings for candidates.