• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2023 WR Thread

Simba

Staff Member
I feel like Schrager has been pumping him a little too hard, but I do think he's right in that Mingo might go higher than some expect. In a year with a shit ton of smaller WRs, a big guy that can move like that has to be appealing. Think that extends to a couple of other guys as well.

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
I know this sounds like crazy talk, but I'm willing to die on this random sword because it's just a fun little thing. Literally no one is talking about this guy, but I feel like I can guarantee Bryce Ford Wheaton goes before RD4 is over and I'm predicting he goes before RD3.

I think this is gonna be a strange ass WR year.

Simba

Staff Member
Think he's a core STmer and could after some development be a backend of a roster guy
It’s sad because he has so many physical traits, but I just can’t get over a guy that lets the ball get into his body as much as he does. So many things in his tape that simply will not fly in the NFL.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
I feel like Schrager has been pumping him a little too hard, but I do think he's right in that Mingo might go higher than some expect. In a year with a shit ton of smaller WRs, a big guy that can move like that has to be appealing. Think that extends to a couple of other guys as well.

Yeah - him, Tillman for sure are gonna go higher than media thinks right now

Maybe Hutchinson also

Rice and Perry might jump up too

Even if not to be “x”s on the outside, teams covet that size for power slot types too

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
It’s sad because he has so many physical traits, but I just can’t get over a guy that lets the ball get into his body as much as he does. So many things in his tape that simply will not fly in the NFL.
Rakim Jarrett is a rb in my eyes

UPennChem

Hall of Famer

Tank Dell, like Lamar knows how to not take hits or at least control them. Plus unlike Lamar, he doesn't routinely initiate contact for no reason.

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
I think so. Because I think there was a good chance that only 1 WR was going before 22. I think the Lions are taking one RD1 now. Could artificially set off a WR run like last year.

Maybe none of this will happen.

Simba

Staff Member
I think so. Because I think there was a good chance that only 1 WR was going before 22. I think the Lions are taking one RD1 now. Could artificially set off a WR run like last year.

Maybe none of this will happen.
It’s only 6 games though. The other two guys involved were camp bodies/back of the roster at best

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer

Tank Dell, like Lamar knows how to not take hits or at least control them. Plus unlike Lamar, he doesn't routinely initiate contact for no reason.

I’m saying tho. Tank dells movement just looks different man, he’s gonna be hard to cover out of the slot straight up, like really hard.