• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Awful, The Run Defence and The Offence

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Do you guys want to move this conversation to the Random thought thread?
this happens all the time. I'm going out in about 30 minutes but welcome to the board again. Always good to have discussions. Coming from baltimorebeatdown, you know it's not really a discussion on those boards.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Brandon Stephens had one of the best games ever in his career last night!! Good Job, Brandon!!!
actually the last few games he has done pretty well. He's starting to come around and could continue to get better next season, but I still view him as depth.

Thezone27

Ravens Ring of Honor
he's had a tremendous year and totally underrated. Many of us have recognized him on this board but he barely gets brought up during games. He was a great 5th round pick.
He is a steady presence on this D-line and is a big reason for the success of this run D

Michael M.

Pro Bowler
good point, they absolutely can do that, but I'd rather get one of the young coordinators from Shanahan, Reid or McVay's system rather than Caldwell. Of course it would have to be below OC level or else it's a lateral move, like Johnson, the QB coach of the Eagles.
That's my pick

JAAM

Hall of Famer
I kind of want a young guy from college for Lamar. Not sure I’d be happy with a 50+ year older of the streets

29BmoreBird22

Staff Member
Writer
Or something you still haven't figured out I was mocking you with...
Its OK. If you don't get it, you don't get it. My trolling levels aren't something everybody fully grasps. It's more art than science
The person who despises trolls and likes to pick apart every single thing that someone says (not that anyone had mentioned sideline coverage except you, and there's a reason for that- you made it up and tried to pass it off as real before you got called out.)

Yes, I'm sure you were trolling. Very convenient to troll after you get called out, but you do you, sideline coverage.