• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Awful, The Run Defence and The Offence

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
The person who despises trolls and likes to pick apart every single thing that someone says?

Yes, I'm sure you were trolling. Very convenient to troll after you get called out, but you do you, sideline coverage.
The thing for me is he says nothing prospective all week and then every single one of his first retrospective posts start with "well this game went about the way I expected". Then starts going full contrarian and "trolling".

JAAM

Hall of Famer

29BmoreBird22

Staff Member
Writer
The thing for me is he says nothing prospective all week and then every single one of his first retrospective posts start with "well this game went about the way I expected". Then starts going full contrarian and "trolling".
With hindsight, he can always be close to correct. All he has to do is agree with and justify everything that actually happened. It's a perfect recipe for someone who wants to feel smart, but really isn't.

29BmoreBird22

Staff Member
Writer
I'm actually dead right now because I looked back in this thread and he literally did say, "Played out how I expected."

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Did Sizzle really get suspended lol? For how long?

JAAM

Hall of Famer
I didn't have anything to do with it if he did, but I can check.

Edit: I can't see anything to suggest he was suspended.
I literally just saw a little “suspended” tag underneath his name lol. Maybe he did that

rmcjacket23

Ravens Ring of Honor
The person who despises trolls and likes to pick apart every single thing that someone says (not that anyone had mentioned sideline coverage except you, and there's a reason for that- you made it up and tried to pass it off as real before you got called out.)

Yes, I'm sure you were trolling. Very convenient to troll after you get called out, but you do you, sideline coverage.
Lol I was clearly trolling long, long, long before your failed attempt at "calling me out". It just wasn't a diagnosis you were able to make. That's on you.

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor

rmcjacket23

Ravens Ring of Honor
Are you sure its that I say nothing prospective all week routinely? Or that for the last two weeks I've been working very little, and therefore, not on the boards?

But in all reality... what was going to go differently? What did you see from the offense or even the defense in the last month and then watched Sunday and was like "fuck I didn't see that coming"? Like Christ people did you think Huntley was going to sling the rock all over the yard on Sunday? The gameplan was the same gamplan you've seen for weeks now. How did you think it was going to go?

29BmoreBird22

Staff Member
Writer
Sure thing kid. You tell yourself whatever makes you feel better about your stance.
Go ahead and give yourself a mod Gold Star for the day.
I don't have to tell myself anything. I didn't claim to "troll" after someone called me out, sideline coverage.

rmcjacket23

Ravens Ring of Honor
I don't have to tell myself anything. I didn't claim to "troll" after someone called me out, sideline coverage.
But you've spent the last 10 minutes trying to convince yourself I wasn't.
That's the definition of "telling yourself something".
I'm retracting your mod Gold Star. It's now a Silver Star. You haven't worked hard enough to get the Gold yet.
But you hang in there kid.