• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: @ Bengals

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
They'll do that anyway. I honestly can't remember a time when the Ravens ever had a specific gameplan for any opponent in the whole of Harbaugh's tenure, unless "Do the same as usual" counts as a gameplan.

They play a bit more aggressive against the Chiefs and they had that weird one when they passed all 1st half and ran all 2nd, which Roman pretended was planned, but that's more like a single bullet than a gameplan.

I still have nightmares of that 2018 Chargers matches.

Being from San Diego, I went to that regular season game. Saw the bomb to Andrews to open up the 2nd half. Banged on all the homies who were chargers fans. Only for us to into playoff with a false sense of security. Harbs had no plan and no adjustments until the final minutes where he just let Lamar rip it.

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
Yeah anyone that thinks winning this game is a good thing is crazy imo. Having the psychology of having to win 3 times is bad. Having Lamar have to come in and beat them after AB beat them is gonna be a whole nother thing. Plus GRo will fuck it up the next week.
It’s the circle of life after losing 3 games to Pitt in 08. It is our destiny

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
I still have nightmares of that 2018 Chargers matches.

Being from San Diego, I went to that regular season game. Saw the bomb to Andrews to open up the 2nd half. Banged on all the homies who were chargers fans. Only for us to into playoff with a false sense of security. Harbs had no plan and no adjustments until the final minutes where he just let Lamar rip it.
For me it's the 4th & 12 vs the Bengals, in the last game of the season (2017)

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Zac Taylor being a cry baby
Bengals fans acting all pissed off over this and how they got screwed over the most, the league helped us more, etc. I was going to just watch red zone Sunday and not watch our game with Huntley starting, but they wanna be crybabies, I'll watch and hope we somehow crush them.

With Huntley's noodle arm and the running game of Dobbins and the one time Gus gets the ball and never plays again after that... we'll crush them. 13-10 lol.

OURavensFan

Ravens Ring of Honor
Bengals fans acting all pissed off over this and how they got screwed over the most, the league helped us more, etc. I was going to just watch red zone Sunday and not watch our game with Huntley starting, but they wanna be crybabies, I'll watch and hope we somehow crush them.

With Huntley's noodle arm and the running game of Dobbins and the one time Gus gets the ball and never plays again after that... we'll crush them. 13-10 lol.
Still gotta win the coin toss, or hope chargers lose. If Huntley beats them he can only do it once, so I prefer it’s in the WC game

rmcjacket23

Ravens Ring of Honor
They'll do that anyway. I honestly can't remember a time when the Ravens ever had a specific gameplan for any opponent in the whole of Harbaugh's tenure, unless "Do the same as usual" counts as a gameplan.

They play a bit more aggressive against the Chiefs and they had that weird one when they passed all 1st half and ran all 2nd, which Roman pretended was planned, but that's more like a single bullet than a gameplan.
Are we talking offensively or defensively? Because defensively there's super clear cases of a defined gameplan.

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
I'm still so confused on why people think we should be resting guys this week. It's not like this is a team firing on all cylinders right now. There are issues and they aren't going to be solved by guys sitting on the sidelines.
Facts

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Are we talking offensively or defensively? Because defensively there's super clear cases of a defined gameplan.
2014 wild card vs Pitt comes to mind. Dean pees, who I fucking hated, put on a clinic, really showed how to use your units on defense in tandem with eachother. Everyone thought we would blitz tf out of their trash OL but instead we dropped 7 all day and used McPhee to terrorize any given spot on the front and it worked beautifully

Thezone27

Ravens Ring of Honor
2014 wild card vs Pitt comes to mind. Dean pees, who I fucking hated, put on a clinic, really showed how to use your units on defense in tandem with eachother. Everyone thought we would blitz tf out of their trash OL but instead we dropped 7 all day and used McPhee to terrorize any given spot on the front and it worked beautifully
Well Roman won't do that kind of thing on offense, that's for sure.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
I'm still so confused on why people think we should be resting guys this week. It's not like this is a team firing on all cylinders right now. There are issues and they aren't going to be solved by guys sitting on the sidelines.
Because when our players step on the field they get injured