• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The 2023 Offseason Thread

Thezone27

Ravens Ring of Honor
If the knee holds up next season, I wouldn't mind extending JK.
Yeah. JK needs to stay, and can be the best back in the league. Gus does have a big salary not gonna lie, so I could understand if he's gone, but we would really need a good replacement for him, because we need a Gus-type power back. We could trade him to Denver or Miami, potentially?
Gus has an inflated salary and Dobbins has 1 year left on his deal. Not inconceivable that both are gone by close to this time next year.

JAAM

Hall of Famer
What happens if they announce GRo’s stay in tomorrow’s presser.

wywd?
Steelers are keeping Canada. Maybe we wanna compete with mediocrity

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor
I mean where could we go as Ravens fans? Who would embrace the children of suck.

The Bears?

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
This talk of parting ways with these players is simply ridiculous. They have many more attempts left in their careers. I think it's bs to suggest that we will be parting ways with either this offseason or next.
Simba and Grim are right. He was drafted in 2020 and will be entering his 4th season. Will we be able to extend him on a reasonable contract or will we need to get a new rb. All Grim is saying is we need to start thinking about it.

Grim

Ravens Ring of Honor
This talk of parting ways with these players is simply ridiculous. They have many more attempts left in their careers. I think it's bs to suggest that we will be parting ways with either this offseason or next.
Oh for sure no doubt, I just don’t think you extend both Lamar and Dobbins. Financially not sure it makes a ton of sense but not opposed. I’m not on the Ravens staff but if we moved on from Gus and Dobbins this is a good year to get a RB. That way if you couldn’t retain Dobbins in 2024 then you have a replacement

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
What happens if they announce GRo’s stay in tomorrow’s presser.

wywd?
I'll one up that.... A riot will be started if the Ravens:
1. Trade Lamar
2. Draft a rookie QB
3. Keep Roman because his scheme has worked so well with younger QBs.