• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The 2023 Offseason Thread

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor
+13 rushing TDs. He had 35 Tds in 16 games. Compare to the top guys
Burrow: 40 Tds/18 games
Mahomes: 44 Tds/18 games
Allen: 42/ 18 games
Herbert: 25/18 games
Cousins: 31/ 18 games

I mean he is right there with some of the top performers and guys with serious weapons. I think some fans just like to hate Hurts because he is so often compared to Lamar. Which doesn't compute in their mind because of weapons argument. Somehow another QB having better skill players than Lamar makes that QB lesser than Lamar. Its a dumb argument that we keep hearing when people compare him and Burrow as well. All three guys are really good, and even better with legit weapons. Don't think that's ground breaking stuff, people need to learn to enjoy a qaulity product when they see it.

I get what you're saying but I would not put Hurts or Cousins in the same sentence as Mahomes, Burrow, Allen, Jackson, Herbert, or Trevor.

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor
The what ifs of this year are so painful lol

Even without bateman, Lamar and this defence might run through the AFC

Health man. We need to pray that this group can have one healthy season so we can put something together.

There is no doubt in my mind that our defense is superior to these guys. I know we can dominate the clock. I know we can score with the best of them.

HEALTH.

Simba

Staff Member

Whelp.. if we wanted Zac Robinson, it just got a little easier

Funny seeing all of the replies from Cowboys fan saying he sucks like they didn't have a top 5 offense that was held back almost exclusively by their QB and his dumb decisions.

Goes to show that every team thinks their coaches suck when they lose.

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor
Funny seeing all of the replies from Cowboys fan saying he sucks like they didn't have a top 5 offense that was held back almost exclusively by their QB and his dumb decisions.

I have always thought their issues came from the fact that Zeke was not the guy he was his first few years. Their inability to run the ball put all the pressure on Dak.

Losing Pollard was the key.

I am not sure what the expectations were or why they turned on Moore so fast.

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
Lol god today is fun

Sandtown

Pro Bowler

Whelp.. if we wanted Zac Robinson, it just got a little easier

I think this probably a clear indication Zac Robinson just not ready to call plays just yet. The Rams picked another OC over him and The Chargers could have save money if they really thought he was next great OC by hiring him instead of Moore.

redrum52

Hall of Famer

A year ago they wanted to fire Fat Mike for Moore. It's hilarious and I hope they end up with Roman. Moore isn't out there throwing into double coverage.

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
I think this probably a clear indication Zac Robinson just not ready to call plays just yet. The Rams picked another OC over him and The Chargers could have save money if they really thought he was next great OC by hiring him instead of Moore.
You have to think the Lamar contract is having a negative impact on the hiring process. A young guy like Robinson may jump on the opportunity if offered just to get his feet wet. But guys like Bieniemy or Monken are not going to leave comfortable positions for the uncertainty we have going on. If we want a top candidate, ravens need to get him signed ASAP