• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2023 Forum Mock: Discussion Thread

Simba

Staff Member
Also really like that Herbig pick. Was debating him hard for the Bengals but he's just so much of a tweener. Very curious to see how he gets used in the NFL. Didn't trust him as an off-ball guy based on the tape (ultimately why I passed) but his first step and get off as a pass rusher is very enticing.

Simba

Staff Member
Catching up from the overnight... think Jaquelin Roy is good value at this point. DT is another position I was struggling to get into earlier in the process because it felt like every guy I looked into was bad, but I've started to find some guys that I think are contributors in the mid-rounds and he was certainly one of them.

Truth

Staff Member
Administrator
Skipped me just like that... :(

I'll Fucking Do It Again.JPG

Simba

Staff Member
I have a love/hate with the number 0 on players but it looks so hard on big ass defensive lineman. The NFL should take note.

Truth

Staff Member
Administrator
Really like the Allen pick. He feels like the safer TE between him and Willis, and I was initially all in on Allen. But I went with Willis based on his physical upside in the passing game and the terrific blocking. Figured Allen wouldn't last long and he didn't.