• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2023 Forum Mock: Discussion Thread

Truth

Staff Member
Administrator
I thought Zavala would be available later, but not because of the lack of talent and potential. I was hoping to snag him myself.

Simba

Staff Member
I thought Zavala would be available later, but not because of the lack of talent and potential. I was hoping to snag him myself.
I've seen him starting to get some day 2 buzz. Feel like he's one that would be a lot more known if he had more positional flexibility.

Simba

Staff Member
Think Zach Evans is going to be a good one. Was in the top 5 on my board. May never be a true bellcow but should be a nice guy in a rotation.

Simba

Staff Member
It's kind of funny seeing so many safeties leave the board this round. That has been such a painstaking position to watch so far this year. Think nearly all of them got placed in the day 3 bucket from me so funny seeing that most agree with that assessment.

Truth

Staff Member
Administrator
I think this might be of the better center classes I've evaluated within the past few years when it comes to potential starters. Of the ones taken so far, all 5 could potentially end up as starters, which is not entirely common for a class.

Truth

Staff Member
Administrator
So there is a TV Series in Germany called Stromberg which is the German equivalent to The Office. Just by this fact this is a terrific pick.

Also thanks for making us do math

Heck yeah. Divide and conquer.

Truth

Staff Member
Administrator
Wicks is the exact type of player I'd take in the other drafts whom wouldn't remotely pan out. Someone with significant drop issues and lack of upper-tier speed. But I'm not ready to learn my lesson and I believe in the law of averages. Let the dice roll.