• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2023 Forum Mock: Discussion Thread

Adreme

Ravens Ring of Honor
Technically unless we are changing the rules I shoudl have 6 hours which I will make the other one in about 5 minutes.

Truth

Staff Member
Administrator
Technically unless we are changing the rules I shoudl have 6 hours which I will make the other one in about 5 minutes.

No. Technically, a skip places you on auto-skip until your actual selection. It hasn't been changed in at least half of a decade.

Truth

Staff Member
Administrator
Yes but I made the pick therefore I was overwriting the previous statement.

The 6-hours would be for your next time slot. Which, you don't have because all of your remaining picks were already skipped. There is no new allotted time. We're beyond your last pick, which still hasn't been made up.

Ozzsome

Practice Squad
So the 49ers showed last year that the best QBs of the draft are taken as Mr. Irrelevant so as a copycat I immediatly followed this trend.
Great thing is that Tune is actually my #1 rated QB in this years draft only behind a handful of guys.

On more of a serious note, I love his poise under pressure he couldnt care less if he gets hit right after a throw which is a hugely undervalued aspect to QB Play in my opinion. He is athletic enough to get out of trouble and extend a play to at least throw the ball out of bounds and seems to have a good feel for the pocket.
I can see him being a solid game manager which is more than enough for a Shanahan Offense.
But of course we very likely will never see him play in the NFL to see how he would do.

On top of that he is from Texas and attended the University of Houston, so he cant wait to become an All-Pro with the Texans. At least thats what he told me in our Top 30 Visit...

Simba

Staff Member
1681423376836.jpeg

Deneric Prince once coached up has some significant potential. Will he ever be a bell cow? No, probably not. Will he possibly be an excellent back to spell Saquon or another RB for a drive or two to tire out defenses? Oh yes. Very much yes. Excellent size and speed combo, and has the necessary toughness.

Edit: some awful technique though... Lol

Last edited:

Simba

Staff Member
Reminder: now that the draft is over, we're moving on to UDFA signings. If you'd like to participate, just post which teams would like to join in this thread. Completely voluntary process.

Ozzsome

Practice Squad
I'd like to participate with the Ravens, Browns and Texans

I dont have a lot of Players on my list left so I may be a quick out, but I give it a shot